Experience - Italian experience in Sardinia 2017
Italian language and culture in La Maddalena Archipelago
Two weeks Italian course at GAIA Institute, in our school facing the sea in the historical center of La Maddalena island. The course consists of 20 lessons of 45 minutes per week, from Monday to Friday (4 lessons per day). Lessons are taught by qualified teachers with experience in teaching Italian to foreigners. The offer includes accommodation in double room and several unforgettable cultural experiences. All the activities are in Italian to deepen the learning of the language.
- Accommodation in double room with breakfast included
- An amazing boat trip experience with lunch on board in the beautiful archipelago of La Maddalena, to admire the beautiful and famous beaches of the archipelago.
- A fun course of Italian cuisine with dinner included. We cook together some Italian dishes with cultural insights and Italian language on the subject.
- Visit to Garibaldi Museum, the hero of two worlds who lived and died in Caprera. A path that tells the life and habits of the hero inside of his house in the heart of the island of Caprera.
- A guided excursion on the island of Caprera to discover ancient testimonies of the military presence on the island and the beautiful beaches through pathways immersed in mediterranean vegetation
- “Welcome Aperitivo” with a great wine typical of Gallura: the Vermentino
What's Not Included
Airport transfer (available upon request)
from April 2017 to October 2017