Experience - Km Zero Tours – Slow Travel Tuscany
It’s time for you to discover Tuscany from a different perspective, following its slow rythms, meeting local passionate producers and being inspired by their authentic lifestyle. Join us on this journey!
It’s time for you to begin a slow journey through the discovery of the real Tuscan culture, made of hidden and still authentic gems, talented artisans and passionate local producers. We will explore it all, one bite at a time, savouring ancient flavours and meeting inspiring locals, who will share with you the secrets of their crafts. Thanks to them, you will learn how to reconnect with yourself through connecting with others, embracing a more simple and genuine lifestyle. Ready to join us? Follow your taste!
WHO & WHERE
Your hosts will be Alessio & Arianna, a qualified sommelier and a travel guide who live in the gorgeous Chianti Classico region in Tuscany. It’s here where Arianna was born and runs her beautiful family holiday home “Casa Montrogoli”, a 5-bedroom, 13th century stone villa among rolling green hills of vineyards and olive groves. They are committed to giving guests from all over the world authentic, slow and life-changing experience, introducing them to the most magical aspects of Tuscan culture: from pottery and wood-turning to cheese making, from organic wine tastings to “slow food” cooking classes, not missing visits to marvelous Tuscan towns and delicious healthy meals using only “farm to table” and local products. Look forward to having you at home with us!
March – April – May- September – October – November
Your All-Inclusive Itineray: an overview*
- 6 nights accommodation in our beautiful 13th century villa in the Chianti Classico region
- Travel with a small group (maximum 10 guests)
- Daily breakfast
- Daily healthy, local meals
- Private transportation
- Private tour leader service with an experienced English-speaking local guide
- Group “Polenta” experience!
- Unique pizza – night in our wood-burning oven: homemade pizza for everyone!
- 2 meals in restaurants that offer organic & sustainable cuisine
- Apericena in a young and cosy restaurant featuring fresh seasonal, local, organic cuisine
- Strictly Tuscan dinner at home sampling with the famous Florentine Steak
- Truffle hunting with Cooking Class or 4 Course Cooking Class with a Slow Food Chef
- Visits to historical and boutique Chianti Classico wineries and wine tasting
- Visit to an organic dairy farm in the area with guided tour & cheese tasting
- Visit to an organic Vernaccia di San Gimignano wine producer with tasting
- Enjoy artist and craft demonstrations including wood-turning & silver workshop
- Visit to a artisanal pasta producer or to a ceramic atelier
- Walking tour of the authentic, off-the beaten track Florence
- Walking tour of San Gimignano
- Visit to beautiful local villages in Chianti
*All our tours are all-inclusive, with accommodation at our villa, ground transportation (including transfer from and to Florence airport), all the activities listed and all meals included. Also available shorter (4 nights) and longer (7 nights) programs. Price starting from €1300 per person. Visit our website www.kmzerotours.it and contact us in order to have more information!
What's Not Included
• RT airfare to Florence.
• Trip insurance.
• Extra Snacks/Drinks, or any meals not listed on the itinerary