Experience - Lazy Italian Culinary Adventures
- Tour organized and led by a native Italian fluent in the language & culture of Italy
- 8 days / 7 nights in a centrally located hotel
- All breakfast at the hotel
- Numerous lunches and dinners throughout the week
- Market visit, meeting & conversation with vendors
- Winery visit and lunch on location
- Three private cooking lessons with meals to follow, served with wine and lots so laughs
- Private city tour with certified guide fluent in English
- Walking culinary tour to city’s oldest and most famous food & specialty shops with ample samples throughout
- Welcome dinner and meet & greet with fellow adventurers
- Thank you celebration dinner
Lazy Italian Culinary Adventures offers exclusive, small group (12 people max) adventures to some of Italy’s most beloved cities. The small group size allows for intimacy and participants are able to build life-long friendships. As the owner and founder of Lazy Italian, I accompany all tours. I am a native of Italy with fluent knowledge of the language as well as traditional Italian customs. I am passionate about Italy, the cuisine, culture, people and philosophy.
While some tours will have you bounce from city to city, changing hotels along the way, I believe participants enjoy the city more if they are able to unpack when they arrive with the peace of mind of knowing that they do not have to repack until departure. No time or energy is wasted getting to different regions, packing and unpacking, tiring yourself along the way. A week goes by really fast in a new city, so why not get the most of it?
We enjoy private day trips, cooking lessons from some of the city’s best chefs, tours to wineries with lunches on location, cultural experiences, visits to small shops, tours to the famous city markets and cultural experiences throughout the week. A welcome dinner sets the tone for the week as we get to know each other and make our introductions. Accommodations are centrally located to allow you to walk about the city and walk off some of the deliciousness that we enjoy during the week!
If our dates don’t work for your schedule, don’t fret! With adequate advance notice, we can arrange private weeklong tours for small groups of 6 or more participants with a member of our team joining you on your journey. Additionally, we also prepare travel and itinerary preparation to help you prepare and organize your dream vacation to Italy, should you wish to travel on your own. Contact us for all the details!