Experience - Michel’angelo Daily Caprese Cooking Classes
Michel’angelo Daily Caprese Cooking Classes
On the picturesque island of Capri, learn how to cook a traditional Caprese 3 course meal from a local Capri chef using recipes passed down through the family for generations. Our classes are for lovers of authentic Italian cooking who enjoy meeting others and who have a passion for all things Caprese! Participants can choose between 2 different classes held daily:
- Caprese Masterclass including a menu of Capri's most famous dishes starting with the light and refreshing Insalata Caprese with mozzarella di bufala, moving on to the preparation of cheese filled fresh pasta, Ravioli Caprese complete with a fresh cherry tomato sauce and finishing with the delicious chocolate and almond, Torta Caprese.
- Lemon Twist Masterclass including a menu of Capri's lemon infused dishes starting with the cheese filled fresh pasta Ravioli Capresewith lemon sauce or our mouth-watering Lemon Linguine and finishing with the delicious lemon Torta Caprese accompanied by a demonstration of how to make the celebrated lemon flavoured liqueur, Limoncello.
Classes are held every day all year starting at 9.30am or 4.00pm followed by lunch/dinner.
Classes are limited to a minimum of 2 and maximum of 10 people.
€100 per person. Duration: 3-4 hours
Bookings are essential. Classes in English and Italian.
For more information, terms and conditions and our easy booking and payment form, go to www.caprimichelangelo.com
- morning/afternoon tea;
- cooking demonstration and class participation;
- glass of wine;
- take home recipes;
- digital copies of photographs;
- explanation of history of each of the dishes.