Experience - Parma & Cinque Terre Tour
Taste your way through Parma and the Emilia Romagna region (Italy's "Bread Basket"), renowned for culinary delicacies spanning parmigiano reggiano cheese, prosciutto di Parma and balsamic vinegar (aceto balsamico).
After a couple of days delighting your taste buds, make your way to the Liguria region, home to the Italian Riviera and magnificent Cinque Terre. Here you'll indulge all the senses while soaking in the breathtaking coastline and cerulean waters, visiting charming coastal towns and feasting on pesto and seafood caught fresh that day by local fishermen.
- Four nights stay in listed sample accommodations (or similar) with daily breakfast
- Daily food, wine and cultural excursions
- Four meals (lunch or dinner) featuring regional specialties and local wines
- Culinary tours and tastings in Emilia-Romagna
- Local guide, driver and ground transportation
- Pick-up and drop-off near center of Florence
What's Not Included
Airfare, travel insurance, personal expenditures, meals not specified, guide gratuity (optional)