Cotton table runner with flower design and two cotton napkins
Our 100% cotton table runner is a mix of Italian and English Sanderson cottons, which are both long lasting high quality fabrics and can retain their original color properties for a long time. You can use our table runner the “Italian way” for a romantic couples dinner (see image no 1), or place it in the middle of the table for dinner with friends or breakfast with family (see image no 3).
Because of its timeless design and elegant packaging our table runner is also a great present idea. And don’t forget our birthday service: we are happy to hand write a birthday card for you and put it in the box with the table runner
This product is designed and hand made in our Tuscan laboratory in Italy
Are you looking for a different style of tablecloth? Check out our hand embroidered linen table runner among our products in ITALY MAGAZINE shop
Shipping & Policies
Shipping and working time do not include weekends and Italian bank holidays.
Our belief is that our products will make your home more welcoming, unique and cozy, and that you will be satisfied with your purchase. We put a lot of effort into preparing your order, however if one of our products does not match your expectations, get in touch with us and we will try to find the best solution together with you. Although we do accept returns, please note that we are a small business and any returns have significant cost implications for us. To return your goods, you must do so within 14 days of receiving your order. Refunds will be made to the account used at purchase within 14 days of the receipt of returned items. All returned items must fulfil the following requirements, otherwise a refund is not possible:
1) All items must be returned in their original packaging. We do not accept products that have been used or whose label has been removed.
2) We will send you a refund module. Please fill it in, print it and put in the parcel
3) Call the carrier and organise the return shipment. You will have to cover the costs of the return shipment. We do not accept liability for returned goods.
Returns must be shipped to: Arte Ricami, via Roma 27, 54035 Fosdinovo (MS), Italia
We do not accept returns for customised products.
Customised products are defined as ones where the:
1) fabric colour or pattern differ from the one pictured
2) hand embroidered pattern is different from the one pictured
3) the size differs from the ones proposed in the drop down menu
1) Patterned products: 6-10 days.
2) Hand embroidered products: 10-20 days.
If you need a product quicker than this, get in touch with us and we’ll do our best to meet your wishes.
Shipping times vary depending on your location. Shipping in the USA are between 4-6 days
- The carrier is liable for loss of or damage to the goods, as well as for delay in delivery. Please examine your order upon delivery to ensure that there are no visible signs of damage. In the event that there are damages, please retain the item(s), indicate the problem on the Delivery Note and contact us within 24 hours of your delivery.
- If your order is composed of more than one item, all items will be grouped and shipped together. In this case the delivery time will depend on the item with the longest working time. If you require certain items sooner, we suggest you order these separately.
- The shipping address we use is the one provided at the time of purchase. Please ensure you add your phone number in the notes section during checkout, so that the carrier can get in touch with you if necessary.
- In case the shipment does not arrive at its destination because of a wrong address, a repeat shipment is possible but the cost of the new shipment will have to be covered by you.
Customs and import taxes (Outside the EU)
- The total end price of your purchase includes shipping charges, but it does not include any customs duty and taxes. These may be incurred when importing goods into a country outside the EU.
Is your product completely made in Italy?
Yes. Our laboratory is in a Tuscan medieval village, at the border with Liguria. This is where we design and make our products.
Can you make customized orders?
Yes. Our laboratory always strives to satisfy the wishes of our customers. We can customize dimensions, fabric type, color, and if you send us your design we can hand embroider it. Get in touch with us at email@example.com.
Do you make any other products in addition to the ones offered on Italy Magazine?
Yes. Arte Ricami has been producing home textile products for three generations. We make upholstery and curtains and design & make products for the bathroom, living room and bedroom.
Have you got a shop with your entire collection?
Yes. The shop is in Sarzana, Via Mazzini, 3 19038 (SP) Italy. If you will come on holiday in our fantastic region, just pass by.
My purchase is a present. Can you put a birthday card inside the box? Yes. If you want you can write us after the purchase to tell us your wishes and we will hand write them for you onto a card. Get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Do you also sell to shops?
Yes. Before starting a collaboration with your shop we would like to get to know you and your products better. Get in touch with us per e-mail at email@example.comYou can’t find the answers to your questions here? Get in touch with us andwe will reply to your question within 48hours.
via Roma 27, 54035
Fosdinovo (MS), Italia
About the brand
Make yourself comfortable and take two minutes to read how everything began at Arte Ricami, more than 80 years ago.
Our story starts in 1932 when my great grandmother Iole buys a small location in Via Roma, a narrow cobbled stone street in the heart of Fosdinovo, the lovely Tuscan...