The ultimate luxury villa in Le Marche secluded in an eight acre private olive grove estate refreshingly untouched by tourism. On the Adriatic coast lies one of Italy's most prestigious coastal towns that has maintained its local culture and refreshing absence of mainstream tourism.
Situated just opposite the villa, the luxuriously bedrooms are appointed with Molteni furniture.
All bedrooms have large spacious en suites and TVs. The 3 double bedrooms are all double king size beds, with one that can be converted into a twin. A private detached flat that features the 4th large bedroom, en suite and walk in wardrobe. Master features walk in wardrobe.
Facilities & Services
- Over 8 acres of land with over 400 olive groves
- Sea view in a quiet area but only 10 minutes from the town
- 4 double bedrooms all ensuite. One is in an annex out house
- Open plan living spaces
- Dining, lounge and TV area
- Laundry area
- Large Kitchen
- Gym and large yoga areas
- 12m outdoor infinity swimming pool
- Multiple terraces where you can eat outdoors in the shade
- BBQ and Pizza Oven and outside eating area
- Free parking in own private carpark
- All day sun with plenty of shaded areas
- White glove service as an optional extra
Set on the hills of Civitanova Alta that roll down to the sea, L'Oliveto Estate is a eight acre luxury estate that houses a master villa, a luxury guest house villa, a caretaker's villa, a modern, minimalist pool house, tennis court and of course, an olive grove; which is where the Oliveto name comes from. The estate is owned by a successful entrepreneur couple as their private holiday home. That this was set up as a home and not a rental property is evident in the quality of furnishings and fittings. When they're not in the country, the luxury guest house villa is available for the discerning traveler who appreciates quality.
Place to visit
Le Marche is one of Italy’s most unspoilt and picturesque regions. Easily accessible by plane, train and car, this enchanting area is nestled between the dramatic Sibillini mountains and the coastline of the Adriatic Sea. Situated in the East of Italy, Le Marche offers all the natural beauty and rich cultural heritage of Tuscany, but without the crowds.
Here, you can discover an authentic way of life, where the seasons lead the daily rhythms of the people and local industry. With its endless coastlines of clean, quiet beaches, breathtaking mountain ranges and charming historic towns, Le Marche ticks all the boxes for those seeking an authentic Italian escape.
- Ascoli Piceno, an ancient town known for its beautiful Piazza del Popolo
- Urbino with the Galleria Nazionale delle Marche
- Macerata, the home to one of the Italy’s oldest universities, and popular for its opera
- Sarnano, a picture postcard Italian village
- Other ideas for days out in Le Marche include: Offida, Camerino, Fermo, Matelica, Cingoli and San Ginesio
- Natural areas: Riviera del Conero, Monte Sibilini National Park, Frasassi Caves, San Marino, Gradara
High Season (July – August): € 7,000 per week
Mid Season (May – June & September – October): € 5,000 per week
Low Season (All other months): € 3,000 per week