Tenuta Duca Marigliano Boutique Hotel
This elegant 4-star boutique hotel with a bold and sophisticated red facade dates back to 1800 and previously stood as a hunting lodge.
It originally belonged to the Duke of Marigliano from Naples but after 6 years of careful restoration, guests have been welcomed at this Italian property since June 2016.
Double Room – Attic:
With sloping ceilings, this room is situated in the 2nd floor, without lift and accessed via an internal stairway. It comes with a skylight and a flat-screen TV. The room has a bathroom with bath. One of the walls of the bathroom is 1.55 metres high.
Double or Twin Room with Garden View:
This twin/double room has a satellite TV, air conditioning and tile/marble floor. This twin room is located on the first floor of the property and can be reached by elevator and has a private bathroom with a shower.
Double Room with Balcony:
This double room features a balcony, air conditioning and satellite TV. Room located on the first floor of the building, accessible by elevator. And a private bathroom with a shower.
Superior Double Room:
This double room features a minibar, view and soundproofing.Room located on the first floor of the building, accessible by elevator.
Deluxe Double Room:
Room located in the body adjacent to the main house. Not served by a lift, but reachable through 16 steps. Characterized by exposed beams, slightly sloping roof and a roof window with a sky view, controllable with remote control. Private bathroom with large shower.
Facilities & Services
- Air conditioning and Heating
- Non-smoking rooms
- Room service
- Sun terrace
- Flat screen TV
- Cable channels
- On-site coffee shop
- Chocolate, cookies and fruit (for a fee)
- Paid wine / champagne
- Meals for children (for a fee)
- Menu for special diets (on request)
- Possibility of breakfast in the room (for a fee)
- Cooking classes (for a fee)
- Bike tour (for a fee)
- Deck chairs / beds
- Outdoor pool (for a fee)
- Hot tub / jacuzzi (extra charge)
- Sauna (extra charge)
- Private check-in and check-out
- Concierge service
- Luggage storage
- Express check-in and check-out
- 24-hour reception
- Fax / photocopier (for a fee)
- Business center for a fee (for a fee)
- Spaces for meetings / payment banquet (for a fee)
The estate located in Paestum is impressive with citrus groves, ancient trees and a luscious green garden. An easy place to rest with a book under a shady tree on a balmy sunny day. It's just 7 minutes walk from key archaeological excavations and the museum of Paestum itself, giving guests an excuse to explore beyond the estate.
You'll find 19 rooms split across 5 categories which include; Double or Twin rooms with garden view, Superior Double room with garden room, Superior double room with garden view and a balcony, Double Attic Room and a Deluxe Double with a sky view, which is located adjacent to the main building. All have their own sense of character yet are consistent with a pared-back style, with neutral tones and distressed elements with refined design. An LCD TV, free Wi-Fi, air conditioning, minibar, safe and private bathroom are modern comforts that can be found in all rooms. If relaxation is key during your stay, there is a jacuzzi, sauna accompanied by a relaxation area, Turkish bath and emotional chromotherapy shower.
Foodies can savour delicate cuisine served at the traditional restaurant " Casa Coloni", which interprets dishes using food sourced from the Tenuta Duca Marigliano Boutique Hotel's garden.
Place to visit
- Archeological Site of Pompei (open every day from 9:00AM to 6:00PM)
- Archaeological Site of Paestum (open every day from 8:30AM to 7:30PM)
- Archaeological Site Elea-Velia (open every day except on TUESDAY from 9:00 AM to 5:30PM)
- Agropoli and Aragonese Castle
- Mediaeval Brough of Castellabate
- Cantine Barone- Winery
- Caseificio Barlotti
- Caseificio Vannulo
- Punta Licosa-Ogliastro Marina Beach, wild Park rich in mediterranean maquis vegetation
- Agropoli, Trentova Bay, crystal clear water and fine sand beach
- Acciaroli-Pioppi-Pollica, small seaside towns
- Marina Di Camerota rocky and sandy beaches
- Spiaggia Calanca
- Cala Bianca
- Cala Degli Infreschi