Beautifully designed and newly renovated, Villa Olivo is an unrivalled luxurious Italian Villa overlooking the stunning coastline of the Adriatic Sea, and the perfect destination for an exclusive Italian wedding. A hilltop retreat offers year-round exceptional luxury, five-star services and authentic experiences in the heart of Le Marche.
Each of Villa Olivo’s six blissful double bedrooms have been crafted and design with its own personality. All equally spacious and well-appointed with en-suite bathrooms and a private terrace or balcony complete with panoramic views of the surrounding hills and Adriatic Sea.
Facilities & Services
- 600-sqm living space
- 12 m outdoor infinity swimming pool
- Multiple terraces
- Fire pit
- BBQ and Pizza Oven and outside eating area
- 3 lounges
- 6 double bedrooms
- Free parking in own private car park
- All day sun with plenty of shaded areas
- White glove service as an optional extra
- Twice weekly change of towels
- Bedlinen is refreshed weekly on a Saturday
- All heating, water and gas
- Complimentary still & sparkling drinking water, ice
- Welcome basket and Prosecco on arrival
- Davines selection of toiletries in each bathroom, changed weekly
Set amidst rolling hills, olive groves and ancient vineyards and just 10 minutes from the coast, Villa Olivo has been beautifully crafted to the highest standards. Sleeping 12 people, you can enjoy 6 king-size ensuite bedrooms, its own spa, gym, infinity pool, fire pit, BBQ area, and over 600 square metres of indoor living space.
Designed with entertaining in mind, Villa Olivo offers unlimited space and exceptional views, the atmosphere is one of pared down elegance and modern luxury. Expansive views can be enjoyed from all levels of the villa and the floor to ceiling glass doors seamlessly bring together the outside and interior living space as one. Our concierge is on hand to help you relax at home, whilst our tailor-made experiences are designed around your needs for your special day… all you need to do is ask.
Your very own Italian home from home, Villa Olivo is the perfect destination for an exclusive wedding for up to 30 people.
Perfect for larger groups, Villa Olivo is also located next to and connected to L'Oliveto Estate that sleeps a further 8 people is situated within its own 8 acres of land with over 400 olive groves, huge swimming pool, tennis courts, multiple eating areas and incredible vistas.
Place to visit
Le Marche is one of Italy’s most unspoilt and picturesque regions. Easily accessible by plane, train and car, this enchanting area is nestled between the dramatic Sibillini mountains and the coastline of the Adriatic Sea. Situated in the East of Italy, Le Marche offers all the natural beauty and rich cultural heritage of Tuscany, but without the crowds.
Here, you can discover an authentic way of life, where the seasons lead the daily rhythms of the people and local industry. With its endless coastlines of clean, quiet beaches, breathtaking mountain ranges and charming historic towns, Le Marche ticks all the boxes for those seeking an authentic Italian escape.
- Ascoli Piceno, an ancient town known for its beautiful Piazza del Popolo
- Urbino with the Galleria Nazionale delle Marche
- Macerata, the home to one of the Italy’s oldest universities, and popular for its opera
- Sarnano, a picture postcard Italian village
- Other ideas for days out in Le Marche include: Offida, Camerino, Fermo, Matelica, Cingoli and San Ginesio
- Natural areas: Riviera del Conero, Monte Sibilini National Park, Frasassi Caves, San Marino, Gradara
Peak: € 12 000 per week - June 29th – August 31st
High: € 9 600 per week -June 1st – June 30th | August 31st – September 6th
Mid: € 8 000 per week - April 27th – May 31st | September 7th – September 28th
Low: € 6 000 per week - January 5th – April 19th | September 29th – December 20th
Festive: € 9 600 per week - April 20th – April 27th | December 21st – January 4th