brining a motor bike back to the uk

11/08/2010 - 10:07

hi i have a motorbike here in italy and was wondering if there is a man with a van that travels from italy to the uk !!!! need to get it back 54 a MOT and i dont fancy the drive !! please help!!!



Providing you can get insurance you don't need to bring it back for an MOT! See If you have trouble with your current insurance company google "international motorcycle insurance" or "extended European cover" In bocca al lupo!