Hi, we have recently had our

Michael Ansaldo Image
07/05/2018 - 11:13

Hi, we have recently had our electricity supply ceased as we had unpaid bills. We have settled the bill and tried to reactiviate only now they say we have been blacklisted.It is with Enel Energia, they say we need to reactivate under a new name or move accounts, only non of us are residents so dont have the required tax code?As a non citizen how are you supposed to get electricty?RegardsMA



You dont have to be a citizen or a resident to have a tax code.  If you bought or inherited the house, then you must have a codice fiscale.  From what Enel eNergia infer you should try to reconnect with a different electricity supplier - Enel servizio elettrico for example.