5 & 8-Day Abruzzo Food, Wine & Cooking Adventures
Corso Ovidio, 13
67039 Sulmona AQ
- A 10-course fish lunch aboard a traboccho
- Truffle hunting and gastronomic dinner with what you find
- An Abruzzese picnic high up in Campo Imperatore
- Cheese tasting with Scanno’s Master Cheese Maker Gregorio Rotolo
- Sulmona Market Day
- Canoeing down the Bussi Tirino River
- Polenta and Ramble in Pettorano sul gizio
- 5 Grape Wine Tasting
- Ice-cream making lesson
Join Chef Ezio on a 5 or 8-day adventure exploring Abruzzo’s rich mountain & coastal landscapes whist sampling eclectic delicious food, DOP wine & cooking traditions across this little-known region’s 4 provinces.
Each day you can revel in the beauty of Italy’s best-kept secret, Abruzzo, whose lush Apennine Mountains and national parks are home to bears, wolves and lynx. Its rolling hills boast some of Italy’s most beautiful hill towns as well as award-winning vineyards, its Adriatic coastline plenty of Blue Flag beaches and a marine park.
Our all-inclusive tours are recommended by CNN Travel and from each you are guaranteed to take home tasty new culinary skills from each of your cooking lessons. Our luxury base is a stunning, restored Benedictine Monastery in the heart of beautiful Sulmona, where George Clooney stayed whilst filming The American.
New to 2020 our 5-day tours starting in Venice > Bologna > San Gimignano > Rome
5-DAY FOOD, WINE & COOKING ADVENTURE
- Price: €1,800/US $1,799
- EARLY BIRD BOOKING 10% OFF UNTIL 31st DECEMBER
- Dates: Sunday 28 June – Thursday 2 July, Wednesday 22nd – Sunday 26th July, Wednesday 19th – Sunday 23rd August, 25th-29th August
8 DAY ITALIAN COOKING HOLIDAY IN ABRUZZO
All tours include your return airport shuttle, en-suite accommodation with free Wi-Fi, breakfast, lunch and dinner and wine, air-conditioned minivans that will ferry you on your daily adventures!