Amalfi Coast, Capri & the Eternal City
This 10-day tour takes you to one of the most beautiful areas of the world! We start in Rome to experience some of the wonders of the world. We then head south to the Amalfi coast, which is decorated with sheer cliffs dropping off over perfect Mediterranean waters. Lemon groves and quaint villages cling to the hillside and create a beautiful and tradition-filled culture and history! The island of Capri offers it all, from boutique stores to breathtaking nature. We start and end in Rome, and during the tour visit Positano, Capri, Ravello, Pompeii, Paestum and more.
Upcoming Tour: June 3 - 12, 2019
Cost: Euro 4975/person (1000 Euro single supplement)
To see complete Itinerary visit: www.ItalianoForYou.com/Amalfi-Coast-Capri
What makes Italiano For You special?
You do! In fact, we cater our tours to meet your needs. Since our tours are small (normally 8-10 people, and never more than 14 people) we are able to ensure your interests are met and your experience is meaningful.
A little about Italiano For You?
Francesco and Jane started Italiano For You to share their passion for Italy through unique travel experiences. Jane and Francesco will take care of you from your first question to the end of your trip. In order to provide an intimate experience with Italy, its people and culutre Jane and Francesco utilize their vast network to create tours that are unlike the standard, cookie-cutter tours of Italy. Francesco, a native Italian met Jane while she was studying art history in Florence. They were married and lived for 16 years in Florence. Now based in the U.S. they lead tours, offer travel planning services, and Italian language classes.
Here is what some of tour participants have to say:
Dorothy and I have taken three tours with Francesco and Jane. We would rate them as the best three trips we have ever taken. They do an excellent job of planning the trips with their knowledge of the area, art history, culture and great places to eat!
I recommend my experiences traveling with Jane and Francesco on a number of tours to Italy. The pace on these tours is always thoughtful, the food fabulous and the accommodations superb.
I have traveled the world and the tour with Francesco and Jane was one of the best travel experiences I have had. They are great partners, as Jane determines what travelers might be interested in and Francesco’s knowledge of Italy and its history is invaluable.
The personal touches provided by Jane and Francesco were quite simply the best travel experience of our lives.
Dan and Becky Caldwell
With itineraries that vibrantly reflect their love of and lifelong relationship with Italy, Francesco and Jane have introduced us to, and fostered our deepening knowledge and experience of that gorgeous country!
Jody and Dick Pitsch
I have a friend who says, “When I die, I want to go to Italy.” I say, before that happens visit Italy and do it with the relaxed, unhurried, knowledgeable, convivial expertise of Francesco and Jane!
- A nicely-paced tour that allows time to enjoy, discover and savor each town and village
- Nine nights in 4-star luxury boutique hotels
- Enjoyable Italian cuisine at all meals (all breakfasts, 6 lunches and 7 dinners)
- Wine from local wineries at dinners
- All transportation in Italy, with private minibus and driver
- Entry fees to all activities listed on the itinerary
- Private boat excursion along coast and around the island of Capri
- Private hike with local botanist in the hills of the Amalfi Coast
- Tour of Pompeii with local archeologist
- Private guided visit to the highlights of Rome
- Excursions to villages on the Amalfi Coast
- Unique culinary experiences including organic mozzarella farm
What Not Included
- A few meals, as indicated listed on itinerary
- Alcoholic beverages, other than wine included at dinner meals
9 nights/10 days