Artelingua Italian School
The Artelingua Experience was created to transform the town of Spoleto into your authentic Italian experience.
Within its regular program activities, the school includes informal learning at the best restaurants, cafes, shops, and piazza, each chosen for three qualities: creativity, passion and authenticity.
Our students, therefore, will be asked to accomplish specific tasks outside the school in order to practice their language skills with creativity, passion and authenticity.
It is, all in all, a touristic experience with no comparison.
- Only certified teachers, graduated from the University of Foreign Studies of Perugia and specialized at Siena University.
- Flexible and customised courses in presence and online.
- Lessons from Monday to Friday: 9.00 a.m. – 1.00 p.m.
- Practice together outdoors: at the local supermarket, in the shops of Borgo – the crowded historical street where the school is situated – in the bar ordering a cappuccino!
- Communicative approach, hands-on language skills, cinema, music, culture and more.
- Two Artelingua Experiences.
- Legal and VISA support for travelling safely.
What Not Included
- Travel expenses