"Classic Tuscany" Tour
- Tour Dates: May 14-21, 2022
- 8 Days/7 Nights
- Stay at an agriturismo villa in the Tuscan Countryside
- Discover the hidden gems of Florence
- Indulge in several winery tour & tastings
- Visit an ancient olive oil mill with tasting & lunch
- Taste delicious Pecorino cheese with farm tour and tasting
- Watch local artisan demonstrations
- Experience the vibrancy of local market days
- Learn all about the history, culture, and traditions of Tuscany
- Savor local specialties during our tasting excursions
- Indulge in multi-course dinners served with local wines
- Sip delicious wines while taking in the amazing views of olive trees and grape vines
- Wander quaint Tuscan villages
- Explore the incredible countryside and intimate, off-the-beaten path locations
- Small group sizes of only 6-12 guests
- Visit Florence - Arezzo - Chianti Region - Montepulciano - Pienza - Cortona - and More!
SPRING IN TUSCANY
Indulge in the Ultimate Tuscan Experience!
Witness the beauty of Tuscany this spring on our 'Classic Tuscany' Tour. This exceptional combination of activities, amazing food, wine, and excursions will give you an in-depth exposure to the culture of the region. With May being one of the best times to visit thanks to the spectacular blooming of poppies across the countryside, don't miss your chance to experience all that Tuscany has to offer.
Discover the hilltop towns, rolling hills and vineyards, the regional cuisine and boutique wineries. There will be plenty of activities and sightseeing: We'll eat like the locals, learn all about the art & history with our expert local guides, get to know local artisans, and experience the Italian lifestyle while enjoying the simple pleasures of exploring the Tuscany region with its incredible scenery and history.
Our ‘Classic Tuscany’ Tour, is a fully escorted tour with all of your accommodations, excursions & tours, transportation and most of your meals completely arranged and included. However, we've left you some flexibility for free time to relax in a piazza, meander the small villages we will be visiting, or do some shopping.
Book now and prepare for an unforgettable journey!
Dates of tour: May 14-21, 2022
Can't make these dates? Ask about have this tour as customized, private tour.
Vitalia Tours’ small group escorted tours are a collection of exclusive out-of-the ordinary excursions and experiences designed for clients that want to immerse themselves in the culture and traditions of Italy. These itineraries are custom designed packages with all your details completely organized but with enough flexibility to allow us some spontaneity. We offer a selection of handpicked activities and special culinary events that offers the most genuine Italian experience for our guests.
Our small groups consist of no more than 6- 12 guests with all guided tours, excursions, and activities completely organized and included, as well as all transfers, transportation, accommodations, and most meals throughout the trip. Our tours combine intimate locations with a great selection of unique activities and insider experiences. We want you to “experience” Italy and to create special and lasting memories.
- Vitalia Tours also offers:
- Customized & private tours of Italy
- Custom itinerary planning
- Small-group tours
- Day tours
- Special celebrations & event planning
- Family tours
- Accessibility tours
- Vitalia Tours can also create a custom itinerary designed especially for you based on your travel parameters: your wants and must-sees, any special interests and, of course, your budget. We offer our clients suggestions of small localities, non-touristed restaurants and sites, and interesting off-the-beaten path activities.
Most small-group tours are almost completely inclusive.
- Small group size: no more than 12 guests
- 8 days/7 nights
- Accommodations in a countryside villa set in Tuscany w/pool
- Private transfers from/to Rome airport for the group
- Private tour escort & interpreter
- All breakfasts - Buffet style
- 3 Lunches
- 7 Dinners with local wine
- Private driver/van for all excursions
- All excursions and tours per itinerary
- All private wine and food tastings
- All entrance fees per itinerary
- Private guided walking tour of Florence
- Pre-trip information packet
- All VAT taxes and government fees, gas, tolls, city access licenses & permits, parking and guide fees.
What Not Included
Airfare, Travel insurance, Document fees, Any expenses related to Covid, Anything not outlined in the itinerary.
Tour Dates: May 14-21, 2022
- 8 Days/7 Nights