Fall Harvest Tour in Tuscany
Tour Dates: October 18-28 2022
- 11 days/10 nights
- Attend a local sagra or festival
- Spend a morning with a truffle hunter
- Tour a working olive oil mill
- Meet & observe local artisans as they craft
- Experience the vibrancy of local market days
- Enjoy a hands-on cooking class learning to create authentic Tuscan specialties
- Learn all about the history, culture, traditions, and food production of Tuscany
- Meet with a variety of food specialists and get an insider’s look into family farms and local food producers
- Savor local specialties during our tasting excursions
- Indulge in multi-course dinners served with local wines
- Enjoy private tours of several farms, including organic wineries
- Sip delicious wines while taking in the amazing views of olive trees and grape vines
- Explore the incredible Tuscan countryside, its vineyards, small hilltop villages, and intimate, off-the-beaten path locations
- Small group sizes of only 6-12 guests
Visit Florence - Arezzo - Chianti Region - Montepulciano - Pienza - Cortona - and More!
Our 'Fall Harvest in Tuscany' tour this October is an extraordinarily unique food & wine tour that immerses you in the culture and traditions of Tuscany with farm visits and tasting excursions throughout the region.
We'll delve into the framework of authentic Tuscan culinary traditions, finding fresh ingredients at their source and discovering their heritage in the Italian kitchen. This tour entails an in-depth exploration into the Tuscan lifestyle, methods of farming and wine making, as well as the production of olive oil, cured meats, cheese, honey and other types of food products typical to these areas of Tuscany.
This special experience will not only deliver amazing meals in unforgettable settings, but also a chance to see and learn firsthand how Italy’s farmers, wine makers, and artisanal food purveyors make the most of this region’s fertile land. We’ll celebrate everything that the fall harvest has to offer: Truffles, porcini mushrooms, olive oil, new wine, chestnuts and more. Attending a local sagra (Food festival), visiting a working olive mill, and participating in a truffle hunt are some of the many highlights that you will have a chance to experience.
Our small groups consist of no more than 6-12 guests with all guided tours, excursions, and activities completely organized and included, as well as all transfers, transportation, accommodations, and most meals throughout the trip. Our tours combine intimate locations with a great selection of unique activities and insider experiences.
Tour Dates: October 18-28,2022
11 Days/10 Nights
Location available: Tuscany
Customized & private tours of Italy
Custom itinerary planning
Accessibility/Disability tours & itineraries
Special celebration event planning
Contact us for our other small group tour offerings!
Most small-group tours are almost completely inclusive
What Not Included
Airfare, Travel insurance, Document fees, Anything not outlined in the itinerary. Covid related expenses.
Most tours are 11 days/10 nights
We also offer Day Tours