Head Over HeelZ in Puglia! La Dolce Vita Salento Style!
Be Seduced by the Secret Salento,"Terra Tra Due Mari", the Land Between Two Seas
Salento, Puglia’s southern subregion, means shaped by sun, sea and wind and the result is a unique heritage, culture and lifestyle - Salento Style! Experience and embrace the authentic Salento, not like a tourist, but like a local with local experts! Join us and immerse yourself for 10 glorious days in the seductive south of Puglia known for its cucina povera, world-class wines, incomparable olive oils, and picturesque cities and towns. Ideally situated between the Adriatic and Ionian Seas and blessed by a perfect climate and topography, the Salento is the place to visit for the serious foodie, wine lover, and for those who love exploring off the beaten track! Enjoy: * Luxury Accommodations * ALL Meals (Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner) * Wine with All Lunches & Dinners *Travel Like a Local with Local Experts! *Wine Touring, Pairing and Tasting * Cooking Classes * Sightseeing Visits to Historic Nearby Towns *Olive Oil Tour, Tasting and Harvest Celebration *Guided Walks and Tours *Visit Local Markets and Artisans *Artist and Craft Demonstrations * Free Time for Shopping, Exploring, Country Walks, Bike Rides *
Your All-Inclusive Package!
From the moment you land until the moment we drop you off at the airport, EVERYTHING is INCLUDED!
Hassle-free and care free, si!
Kick Up Your HeelZ with Us in 2016
$3575 USD per person (double occupancy)
May 27 - June 5, 2016
$3875 USD single occupancy
October 7 - 16, 2016
Four (4) nights at a luxury boutique hotel conveniently located in the historic heart of Lecce.
We are also available for custom itineraries and experiences. Our Guests Talk About Their Experience: Joan D.: “You, Victoria, made the experience special, your enthusiasm and sense of adventure, and your thoughtfulness and attention to detail....also your concern for each of us.....making sure we were OK and taking care of our needs (whatever they may have been)… I have and will continue to recommend the trip to others.” Rudy R.: “What a terrific trip you put together for us. Although I have been to Italy many times in the past it was always to the "tourist" areas. Although seeing these areas and revisits were wonderful this trip to Puglia was so different. The cooking classes, wine & olive oil tasting, gelato making, and the camaraderie experienced by staying at the farm house was just something special and unique. Above all I would say that the Value we received for the price we paid was fabulous. I personally would recommend your tour to anyone who wants to experience Italy not just see it!!!” Cheryl K.: “This trip was everything it promised and more. I have been to Italy twice before but never got the real ‘Italian’ experience (the food, wine, people). And the value for the price was terrific. This was a real lifestyle and food odyssey and I loved every minute of it.” Ginny D.: “This was a trip of a lifetime for me …Victoria made every aspect of the trip a delight… The quality of food, the excursions, and the warmth of everyone at the Masseria was beyond exception. Now to save money for next exciting trip with Victoria.”
• Spend 10 days and 9 nights in fabulous Puglia – the heel of Italy’s boot.
• Four (4) nights at 4-star luxury boutique All-Suite Hotel Santa Chiara conveniently located in the historic
heart of Lecce.
• Five (5) nights in Masseria Provenzani, a fabulous family-owned and run accommodation.
• Travel with a small group (maximum 12 guests).
• ALL meals at local family-run trattorias or lovingly prepared at the Masseria.
• Wine with every lunch and dinner.
• Three cooking classes featuring fresh seasonal, local, organic ingredients.
• Wine tasting/pairing at Puglia Wine School.
• Visit to boutique winery (wineries) and wine tasting.
• Olive oil harvest, celebration and tasting with local olive oil producers including a tour of their family-owned
and operated facility.
• Visit Lecce’s local market and meet local artisans for gelato, cheese, and pastry making demos and tastings.
• Guided walking tours of historic and charming towns including: Lecce, Gallipoli, Ostuni and the Itria Valley
(Locorotondo, Cisternino, Martina Franca, Alberobello).
• Enjoy artist and craft demonstrations including cartapesta (papier-mâché) and and traditional pottery.
• Airport transfers to and from Brindisi Airport.
• Bi-lingual hosts and guides.
What Not Included
• Transportation to Brindisi.
• RT airfare to Brindisi.
• Any meals, wine/refreshments, or activities not included in the Daily Itinerary.
• Trip insurance.