Hospitality, Courses & Italian Culture in Apulia (online & offline)
“Second star to the right, this is the way and then straight on till Passo a Sud”.
For curious Travelers on the way to the beauties of Italy, its language, culture, art and cuisine. For sustainable-ethical holidays to share experiences in harmony with Nature and with your own passions.
Welcome to our Trulli, to my Land, hospitable and amazing…where Time isn’t measured in hours, but in dawns, tides, seasons, rains.
Apulia, a precious Land, that fills you with encounters and memories to retain to…
Learning in our Trulli in Cisternino with Cinzia, is the ideal place for a vacation study, a wellness holiday, a work retreat in Valle D’Itria.
Passo a Sud offers hospitality in our Trulli, experiential language courses and Italian culture in the heart of Apulia in Italy. Cinzia, creator and founder of Passo a Sud, is a professional and fully qualified teacher, skilled in encouraging and making easier for students to learn a second language.
- L'italiano con Cinzia - Language & Conversation Course. This course allows you to achieve practical and communicative goals, to learn in a natural way. Your next Italian Experience, you’ll be able to engage pleasantly with local people.
- INFOLIBRI - Reading & Conversation Course: This course gives the opportunity to gather with lovers of Italian fiction, to have freely conversations in total relax.
Italian Language & Culture
- Cultural Courses on cinema, literature, music/ opera, Italian current affair.
- Italian & Home Cooking: “Flavours of Italy” - 1 week Italian language and cooking; “Literay Cuisine” in Cisternino-1 week Readings & Cooking.
- Cinema..at Trullos - open-air cinema, among olive trees and Mediterranean fragrance.
- Tutor Course -Studying Italian on holiday: 1 week long intensive Italian course+ half board.
- Italian out & about - for those who want to learn exploring the beauty of our local area in Valle d’Itria.
*I kindly invite you to discover all our courses available at our website: www.passoasud.it.
**Payments available: regular bank transfer, direct payment via website.
***Online courses start on 10th of January 2022.
- Free internet access (DSL and wireless area)
- Educational material.
- Out door activities by bike (3 bikes available for adults and one for child).
- 3 tickets for swimming pool at Masseria Madonna dell’Arco ( 5 minutes by car from our Trulli).
What Not Included
- Travel expenses
- Pick up from/to airport.