Italian honeymoon of your dreams
Italy is undoubtedly one of the most romantic countries in the world with its breathtaking views, stunning countryside and delicious cuisine and rich history. We want to make your Italian holiday an authentic, relaxing, and unforgettable time with your partner and plan a tailored itinerary based on your wishes.
Treat yourselves to a unique experience with our top-quality services:
- Explore the most romantic destinations in Italy, from north to south, through mountains, lakes, sea, beaches, and historic Italian cities;
- Get a perfectly tailor-made itinerary based on your wishes and preferences and with hidden gems and special, crafted experiences nestled in;
- Relax in private transportation with luxury cars, minivans, and English-speaking drivers
- Enjoy private tours of sites and museums with official English-speaking guides and skip-the-line admission tickets;
- Stay in carefully selected 4* and 5* hotels all over Italy with excellent service, location, and hospitality.
Italy has many wonderful regions, and we want to make sure you can discover their beauty, traditions, and culture, admire their views, and taste their specialties. The Italian dream can be anything, and we, therefore, want to listen to your desires, your preferences, and wishes to plan a perfectly personalized itinerary to make your Italian dream come true.
For your romantic itinerary, we have selected experiences, accommodations, and places that are unspoiled, picturesque, and breathtaking.
Take a look at some of the exciting experiences that we combine to match your wishes and preferences and create a perfectly personalized honeymoon for you:
- Live romantic moments with unique boat experiences: from watching the sunset while on a Venetian gondola, having an aperitif on the Arno River in artistic Florence, living the elegant and relaxing vibe of northern Italy in Lake Como onboard your own private luxury wooden boat and visiting its magnificent villas; to taking a private boat trip to green Capri enjoying the exceptional clifftop views of the coast.
- Explore the famous Italian culture and history: from admiring the magnificent history, architecture, and art masterpieces in famous Italian cities such as Florence, Venice, and Rome, getting a private tour of the Colosseum and Vatican City, to visiting the magnificent St Mark’s Basilica in Venice and admiring Michelangelo’s art in Florence and Rome.
- Understand the beauty of local craftsmanship: from entering a local artisan bottega, feeling the passion and hard work behind each hand-crafted item, witnessing century-old traditions that lie behind the excellence of the Made in Italy to experiencing the authentic and vibrant markets
- Learn about the excellence of Italian cuisine: from getting fresh ingredients accompanied by a local chef, learning how to prepare traditional Italian dishes, pizza, discovering the fine art of making mozzarella, or traditional Italian gelato making and seeing how fascinating olive oil production is, to visiting a local winery in Tuscany or Piedmont and tasting their world famous and highly celebrated wines.
- Admire the countless breath-taking views: from enjoying a glass of Prosecco on a panoramic terrace, hiking in the spectacular Dolomites breathing the unspoiled nature of this mountain area, or scenic walks in the Cinque Terre towns, to taking a swim in the crystal-clear waters of the Amalfi coast and capturing the essence of love with its picturesque cliffs and colorful houses perched atop in the background.
- Go off-the-beaten-path: from exploring fascinating Apulia while taking a walk in the white towns, having a picnic surrounded by olive trees, admiring the ancient history and beautiful beaches of Sicily to exploring the Emilia-Romagna region to try its world-famous Bolognese sauce or satisfying your need for speed at the Italian Motor Valley with a Ferrari or Lamborghini test drive.
How our team of travel designer works
Our journey together starts when we receive your request, we schedule a call together, and we carefully listen to your wishes and preferences for your trip to Italy.
Next, we match our knowledge, local partnerships, and expertise with the idea of your dream holiday, and after we plan a tailored itinerary for you, we discuss it together and refine all the details..
We continue staying in touch during and after your trip when we find and book you the best restaurants, provide you with phone or email assistance, expert tips during your trip, and respond to any of your questions.
We cover all Italian destinations from North to South, such as: Florence & Tuscany, Rome & Latium, Venice & Veneto, Piedmont, Milan & The Lakes, Apulia & Matera, Naples, Amalfi Coast & Capri, Sicily, Cinque Terre, Italian Riviera, Bologna and Emilia-Romagna, Cortina & The Dolomites, Sardinia, Umbria .
Day trips, Culture and Art, Romantic, Outdoor activities, Tours, Tourist guide, Walking tours, Trekking and Hiking.
Our itineraries are flexible, usually from 7 to 14 days. Our private tours and experiences differ from half or full-day duration or even just for a few hours.