“Italy in between” Calabria, Puglia, Campania and Lazio, small groups
- Magna Grecia tour – 6 nights (Lecce, Taranto, Metaponto, Sibari, Reggio Calabria)
- Magna Grecia tour – 6 nights (Lecce, Taranto, Metaponto, Sibari, Paestum)
- Terravecchia – “il paese dell’infinito” Mountain and Sea (Sila – Lorica e Lago Arvo – i giganti della Sila, Santa Severina, Rossano)
- Cetara – la festa dell’Immacolata – 6 nights (Cetara, Amalfi Coast, Casertavecchia, Costa Cilentana)
- Salento – “lu sule, lu mare, lu ientu” – 6 notti (Lecce, Gallipoli, Otranto)
- Sermoneta and Ninfa – 6 nights (Sermoneta, Circeo, Castelli romani, Rome)
The places in between are the essence of Italy. Between Rome and Naples. Between Venice and Florence. We take you in places where you won’t go on your own. We let you know the authentic Italy, the one can be found in little towns and villages. In 2020 we have prepared for you tours in Calabria, Puglia, Campania and Lazio.
In the region of Calabria you can be in touch with a natural amazing “mother nature”, in Apulia you can meet history and art, in Campania and Lazio you can visit the most important archeologic sites.
In all these regions the colors and the people become part of your experience.
Cultouritaly prefers small groups because one of our aim is to let people enjoy traditions, food and culture of places, and the tour has to be like a relaxing walk.
Also, during our tour we offer the opportunity to practice Italian language and to attend a course of Italian, if requested.