Join one of our special tours of Italy - let's rediscover and savor all Italy has to offer!
Italy is open to tourists again! Treat yourself to a special time by joining one of our upcoming tours. Our small group tours are designed for 8-14 people. Only the best for our guests: boutique hotels, luxury transportation, all the hassles and logistics are taken care of. You will have access to sites only natives know of, and also plenty of time for you to discover, shop, relax on your own too. It is truly a vacation to savor and enjoy!
Fall tours include:
SICILY: Euro 5300/person (+1100 for single occupancy) + airfare
Tour the amazing island of Sicily on this 10-day adventure. Sicily offers over 3,000 years of history, architecture, natural wonders and gastronomic delights. We start our tour in the city of Palermo and then make our way around the island visiting clifftop villages, witnessing ancient marine traditions, experiencing the Greek temples. The tour ends on the east side of the island, enjoying the resort town Taormina, Mount Etna, and the coastal area.
PIEDMONT: 5300/person (+1100 for single occupancy) + airfare
WINE & CASTLES
The Piedmont region derives from medieval Latin Pedemontium or Pedemontis, meaning “at the foot of the mountains”. Piedmont is indeed surrounded on three sides by the Alps, but it offers a lot more, including the famous Barolo and Barbaresco vineyards, as well as castles and quaint villages. From here we will travel to the famous Lake region for a couple of days, and end the tour visiting the highlights of Milan. Discover it & Experience it all, on this 9-day tour.
As natives, we provide special activities and access to places that tourists normally would not be able to visit.
We take all the hassle out of traveling, so you can sit back and enjoy!
• 10-day privately guided tour of Sicily, including: Palermo, Marsala, Agrigento, Taormina and Siracusa
• 9 nights in luxury, boutique, historical hotels
• Private visit to privately-owned palace
• Private minibus transportation
• Unique tours to famous producers of tuna, salt and marsala
• Private hike on Mt. Etna with licensed geologist
• Entry, with private, locally licensed English-speaking guides, to local UNESCO world heritage sites, including the temples of Agrigento
• All breakfasts, 4 lunches and 4 dinners (beverages included: bottled water, soft drinks, coffee and 2 glasses of wine with included lunches and dinners)
• Private transportation to and from airport (Palermo and Catania)
• 9-day privately guided tour of Piedmont area, including: Turin, Le Langhe, Lake Maggiore, and Milan
• 8 nights in luxury, boutique, historical hotels
• Private, air-conditioned minibus transportation for day excursions
• Unique tours to famous producers of wine, truffles, and other local culinary delicacies
• Entry, with private, locally licensed English-speaking guides, to local UNESCO world heritage sites
• All breakfasts, 5 lunches and 5 dinners (beverages included: bottled water, soft drinks, coffee and 2 glasses of wine with included lunches and dinners)
• Private transportation upon arrival from airport in Turin and for departure at Milan airport
What Not Included
Airfare (and some meals)
Sicily: 10 days/9 nights
Piedmont: 9 days/10 nights