Learn Italian in Genoa and Online - Centro Studi Italiani (Ex Scuola Tricolore)
Centro Studi Italiani (Ex Scuola Tricolore) is an Italian language school located right in the city centre of Genoa, which is a captivating, unspoilt city with a truly Italian flavour, so an Italian course in Genoa is a perfect way to learn the language! Learn Italian in Genoa and spend days wandering back in time through the medieval streets of the city. Students do not come to Italy only to study Italian and learn about Italian culture, but they also come to relax, mingle, eat, drink and laugh. Thus, Scuola Tricolore is about studying Italian with lots of fun and interaction.
We offer all year round a wide range of Italian courses and we guarantee all Italian language levels:
- Group courses (Standard 20 hours/week, Light 12 hours/week, Intensive 30 hours/week)
- Individual or couple lessons
- Preparation for Italian Language Certifications (CILS and B1 Cittadinanza and A2 Integrazione per Carta di Soggiorno)
- Tailor-made courses: Mixed courses (group+individual), Weekend classes, Italian Standard + conversation, Italian Standard+ cooking lessons, Italian Standard + Cultural Activities, Evening classes
- Foundation Year and preparatory course for University applications
- Long-term courses (offered at special discounted rates)
** Due to COVID-19 Emergency, all courses are available ONLINE ** online lessons with personalized digital platform **
Duration of the courses is available from one week up to long-term courses.
Usually all classes start each Monday, but on request student can have a personalized start.
Numerous leisure activities and excursions are offered, like wine tastings, cooking courses, hiking tours, sailing trips, city walks, free seminars, Italian movies and more. Discover Genoa and Liguria with our special tours: guided tours of historical specialty stores of Genoa, visiting the Historical Churches of Genoa or with weekend excursions to ‘Cinque Terre’ or Lucca.
Student accommodation service available in various types of accommodation facilities (ask for information).
- Book edited by Centro Studi Italiani's Director
- Welcome Bag including notebook, pen, document collector, Centro Studi Italiani card
- Online Entry Test
- Tutors and student support services