Learn Italian in Lecce and Cagliari
Raffaele's Italian Language Experience is a three to four week Italian language immersion program surrounded by the culture, food and lifestyle of Lecce in Puglia, or Cagliari the capital of Sardinia. Small group, experiential travel at its best. The Lecce Italian Language Experience is offered twice each year - in May and September. The Cagliari Italian Language Experience is offered in October.
Since 2012 I've taken 13 language trips to Lecce. In that time I've shared my love of Lecce, the Salento and the Italian language with almost 200 people. Many have returned, some for the third time. Now you can also choose Cagliari in Sardinia.
There are two Italian language tours scheduled for the northern autumn this year – to Lecce from 7 Sept – 1 Oct, and to Sardinia from 10 Oct – 31 Oct. They will proceed so long as authorities say it is safe to travel in Europe and airlines resume commercial flights to Italy and elsewhere.
Lecce in Sept 2020 - Bookings are now open. From $AUD4900* land only.
Cagliari in Oct 2020 - Bookings are now open. From $AUD4700* land only.
Not from Australia? Ask me about prices in US dollars, Pounds, and Euros. Just send me an email if you would like to find out more.
Where is Lecce - Lecce is in Puglia in the heel of Italy. The biggest nearby cities are the port cities of Brindisi, Bari and Taranto. You can get there by air, rail or road. It is one hour from Rome by air.
Where is Cagliari - Cagliari is the capital of Sardinia and lies at the south of the island. You can travel to Cagliari by air or by ferry. It takes about one hour to fly to Rome from Cagliari.
Weather The mild Mediterranean climate allows for interesting and exciting excursions all year round in both Lecce and Cagliari. As part of the program we will take you to visit and discover historic cities, archaeological sites, beautiful beaches and coastlines, and small towns where ancient traditions still survive.
- Up to 24 days of intensive language tuition
- Small classes with a maximum of 12 students
- Certificate of attendance
- Excursions to historic cities and towns, archaeological sites, and beautiful beaches and coastlines.
- Accommodation in self-contained apartments
- Choose homestay with a local family to maximize your Italian language experience
- Cooking classes
- A maximum of 15 people in the group
- Experienced tour leader with local knowledge and experience
- Tour leader is bi-lingual and a native English speaker providing 24/7 support, assistance and advice
- Exclusive optional extras only available to tour participants
- *Quoted prices are double/twin share. Single supplement applies for sole travellers.