Learn Italian in Lecce and Cagliari - business closed for foreseeable future
BUSINESS CLOSED FOR FORESEEABLE FUTURE
The COVID 19 pandemic has meant my business has had almost no income for more than two years while still having significant expenses that any small business owner will understand. As a result I have regretfully decided to close “Learn Italian in Lecce Plus” and, for the foreseeable future, and no longer take Italian language tours to Lecce and Cagliari. Certainly there won’t be any tours in 2022.
Still interested in language based travel to Italy? Just contact me and I’ll do my best to answer any questions you might have. All my contact details will remain active. In the meantime should I decide to reactivate the business, I will let you know.
See below for information about the tours when they are running. Should they resume the content will be similar however nothing will happen before 2023 at the earliest.
Since 2012 I've taken 13 language trips to Lecce. In that time I've shared my love of Lecce, the Salento and the Italian language with almost 200 people. Many have returned, some for the third time. Now you can also choose Cagliari in Sardinia.
Because of the Coronavirus pandemic, all 2022 tours have now been cancelled.
Where is Lecce - Lecce is in Puglia in the heel of Italy. The biggest nearby cities are the port cities of Brindisi, Bari and Taranto. You can get there by air, rail or road. It is one hour from Rome by air.
Where is Cagliari - Cagliari is the capital of Sardinia and lies at the south of the island. You can travel to Cagliari by air or by ferry. It takes about one hour to fly to Rome from Cagliari.
Weather The mild Mediterranean climate allows for interesting and exciting excursions all year round in both Lecce and Cagliari. As part of the program we will take you to visit and discover historic centres, archaeological sites, beautiful beaches and coastlines, and small towns where ancient traditions still survive.
- Up to 24 days of intensive language tuition
- Small classes with a maximum of 12 students
- Certificate of attendance
- Excursions to historic cities and towns, archaeological sites, and beautiful beaches and coastlines.
- Accommodation in self-contained apartments
- Choose homestay with a local family to maximize your Italian language experience
- Cooking classes
- A maximum of 15 people in the group
- Experienced tour leader with local knowledge and experience
- Tour leader is bi-lingual and a native English speaker providing 24/7 support, assistance and advice
- Exclusive optional extras only available to tour participants
- *Quoted prices are double/twin share. Single supplement applies for sole travellers.