Local Italian Tour Molise
86100 Campobasso CB
Have you ever wondered what a week in Italy with locals would be like in a region that is unknown to most, yet rich in history, culture and culinary experiences in the most raw and real way? The beauty of Molise is that it is yet to be tarnished by tourists and the locals are hospitable and excited to share their daily lives with you in that truly passionate Italian way.
On this tour you will join my husband and me in our hometown Campobasso & surrounds, and we will take you on a 5 day Italian local slow living journey, inviting you in to the lives of our friends & family who run different cultural experiences. Campobasso is located in the high basin of the Biferno river, surrounded by Sannio and Matese mountains, about 45 minutes from the Adriatic Sea by car & is the region adjacent to the now very on trend & popular Puglia region. It is also just minutes away from Ferrazzano, the town where the famous actor Robert De Niro's family is from, and about a two hour drive to the Amalfi Coast.
We want to welcome you to 'our' Italy and share with you its beauty and culture, by being our guests rather than coming as a tourist.
This is the perfect trip if you are studying Italian, if you're an Italian food lover or if you prefer to relax on holiday rather than have a huge agenda. In Molise you can immerse yourself in all things Italian, live like a local and simply just relax and enjoy !
- 5 days and 5 nights accommodation at a bed & breakfast in the Centro Storico (Historic Centre)
- pick up & drop off at train or bus station on arrival & departure from Campobasso
- transport to daily activities
- 5 breakfasts, 4 lunches, 2 dinners
- Cooking, foraging, hiking tour, vineyard visit & tasting, cheesemaking, olive grove visit and tastings
- Free evenings to immerse yourself in the local Italian life & language
What Not Included
- Airfare to and from Italy.
- Transportation to the Campobasso pick-up point. ( Can help with transport arrangements to Campobasso).
- Personal expenses
- Anything that is not listed in the 'what's included' list