Organic wine and food tours in Tuscany
Tuscan Organic Tours is a small company specializing in private wine and food tours in Tuscany. Since we are located in Tuscany, it goes without saying that many of our tours have wine as their pivotal point. But our area offers so much more!
So we will not just focus on wine production, but will also help you discover many more of our excellent regional products, focusing particularly on the rich bounty of this land and the skills that man has developed to transform it.
Tuscan farmers and food artisans are the leading actors in our tours. You will always have our drivers/guides on hand, acting as facilitators to help you get to know them.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT
- Itineraries that are well off the beaten track
- Visits to farms and artisans that do not use chemical products
- A private guided tour in English (or possibly in other languages) at the farms
- Direct contact with the owner of the farm or some of the producers
- Visits to small, family-run, artisanal businesses
- Support for the local economy
- In some places you can watch the products being made – or even join in
- Most of our tours can include vegetarian and vegan menu options on demand
- We can provide safe and comfortable child and baby seats.
- Customizable, full-day wine and food tours
- Our tours last around 8 hours
- Transportation in comfortable, air conditioned 9-seater minivans
- All our drivers/guides speak at least two of the following languages: Italian, English and Spanish
- You decide the points of departure and arrival of the tour (including restricted traffic areas)
- We can organize tours from many cities (or villas) in Tuscany, so please do not hesitate to contact us for more information.