Private Wine Tour Experiences
Cooltours® is a boutique company based outside of Florence so we are in a strategical position to serve clients staying in several locations: from downtown Florence to Siena, Arezzo, Lucca and more. Over the last 12 years our goal has been to give you unique experiences in Tuscany combining a professional driving service with a friendly English speaking driver guide and an expert sommelier/wine guide sharing her passion about Tuscany, landscape, typical products and wines of course!
Our flagship experiences are our wine tours in the Chianti Classico wine region and in Montalcino where the king of wines, Brunello di Montalcino, is produced. Appreciated by wine lovers and wine curious.... but for adventurous travelers who are not interested in wine, we have a bunch of options to visit the beautiful tuscan countryside, famous towns along with off the beaten path destinations.
The great feedbacks we had so far always come at the end of the day, once clients soaked into the experience personally: scenic drives, breathtaking views, stops along the way, meeting the winemakers, farmers, wineries owners is way far beyond sit and drink wine as well as visiting unique villages is way different than having standards plans.
Discover the Tuscan lifestyle through the eyes of the locals and away from touristy destinations: tell us your interests, your dream day and we will make it to come true.
WHAT CAN YOU EXPECT
- A private driver guide (English- Italian) / Anna
- Wine guide
- Wineries private guided tours
- Boutique producers
- Meeting the owners and producers
- Taste amazing wines
- Taste typical products (olive oil, balsamic, cheeses)
- Breathtaking views
- Off the beaten path villages
Our wine tours include:
- Customizable full day wine and food tours
- Full days: around 8 hours
- Pick up and drop off at the clients' front door (including Villas, B&B, Apartments, meeting points such as train station etc where needed)
- Transportation in luxury air conditioned and sanitized Mercedes minivan (2 up to 8 passengers)
- Driver guide speaking fluent English and certified sommelier (wine guide)
- Cellars tours
- Wine tastings
- Food and wine pairings/ meals
- Olive oil, balsamic vinegar, grappa (local products when served at the wineries)
- Wine gadgets
- Vegetarian, vegan and other special needs on request
- Kids friendly and baby seats on request
What Not Included
- Gratuities - Wine purchases / personal purchases