Swirl the Glass Wine Experiences
Swirl the Glass offers you the opportunity to experience our unique and delicious Campania wines, set amongst the stunning backdrop of the Amalfi Coast with the expertise of a professional sommelier.
Here's what you can expect with Swirl the Glass:
• Delicious wines from boutique wineries you won't find anywhere else. We have a relationship with each of the wineries in our portfolio to ensure an incredible experience from vine to bottle.
• Our expert knowledge: We are both WSET certified and travel several times a year to world famous wine regions. (The best research!)
• Fluent English: Jenny is a native speaker from the US and Cristian has spent years in the UK.
• Our local expertise: We live in Positano and love and appreciate the Amalfi Coast and the entire Campania region.
Our wine tours and tastings will make your trip to the Amalfi Coast unforgettable!
We will guide you through the wine making process from vine to bottle. As you sip, you will learn how our regional influences of sea, sun and hillsides help produce crisp and refreshing whites and complex, full-bodied reds.
While we are a small husband/wife team, we lead each wine experience ourselves. We select incredible wines and wineries that are hard to find outside of Italy. This means you will have an authentic experience with one of us to translate how these unique wines compare to varieties and wine-making regions around the world.
• Full day tours from the Amalfi Coast to a local, boutique winery.
• Evening pre-dinner wine tastings at a Positano restaurant.
Wine Tours: Full day experience from vine to glass including vineyard and cellar tour, lunch and tasting. Your personal wine expert (Cristian or Jenny). Transportation from your accommodation on the Amalfi Coast. Includes three to four course lunch and paired wines.
Wine Tastings: Evening pre-dinner wine tasting at a Positano restaurant. Tastings can also be held at your private villa for groups of six or more. Your personal wine expert (Cristian or Jenny). Includes three wines paired with cold appetizers.
What Not Included
- Tours and tastings are dependent on availability. Booking is essential.
- Wine tour availability varies by pickup location. Transportation is generally from and to your accommodation. For accommodation in traffic-limited or pedestrian zones, you may be asked to meet at a central meeting point.
- Transportation is not included for wine tastings.
- Gratuity is always optional and not included in the tour or tasting price.