11323 Forum Characters

This is just a bit of fun - if you don't want to be part of it - don't post in the thread. There's no need to post to say how offended you are or how much you dislike the thread. Just simply don't post and you wont be included.

[B]It's to be understood that if you post in this thread then you are giving permission for others in the thread to choose characters from the list in the link below that they think suit your online personality.[/B]

Obviously, I'm up for it and look forward to seeing which characters are chosen to show my online persona - but remember - if you post - you leave yourself wide open to everyone else who posts here, so choose wisely! :bigergrin: :bigergrin: :bigergrin:

Here's the link.

[url=http://redwing.hutman.net/~mreed/index.htm]Flame Warriors Home[/url]

Category
Circolo di Conversazione

Go on then, I’m up for it, I already recognise myself in some of the characters.

Julian, I’ll have to select carefully from the list the one which best suits you, I have some candidates to narrow it down from!!

There are so many players its hard to get a grip, but I think we may have seen a few Godzillas come and then go, there may be a touch of the Cyber sisters around, we have our duelists but one label doesnt I think fit one poster, still dont recognise myself in any yet but probably should try harder!!
A

We never see ourselves the way others see us and it is difficult to match one character with a person as it may have different traits. I am going to be on dangerous ground here, but I would see myself as a mixture between "Diplomat" and "Innocence Abused". Am I correct? Have a go, but please be gentle!!!!!

[quote=Nielo;107085]Go on then, I’m up for it, I already recognise myself in some of the characters.

Julian, I’ll have to select carefully from the list the one which best suits you, I have some candidates to narrow it down from!![/quote]

Nielo, you're a cross between Xenophobe, Eagle Scout and Kung-Fu Master - and you're definitely one of the Cyber Sisters! :laughs:

Choose as many of the characters as you like to portray a members personality.

Angie, you're a cross between Jekyll and Hyde and Bliss Ninny! :bigergrin:

I can see a lot of myself in ‘Rebel without a clue’ and I’m sure Ronald would agree.:laughs::bigergrin:

[quote=Gala Placidia;107087]We never see ourselves the way others see us and it is difficult to match one character with a person as it may have different traits. I am going to be on dangerous ground here, but I would see myself as a mixture between "Diplomat" and "Innocence Abused". Am I correct? Have a go, but please be gentle!!!!![/quote]

Gala, you're a cross between Innocence Abused, Coffee Klatch and Deacon - with a slight touch of Fragile Femme! :laughs:

Julian, I’d have you as a mix of Rebel Leader and Enfant Provocateur.

Oh hell I have just caught a glimpse of myself in Tireless Rebutter.!

Rebel Leader and Enfant Provocateur? Me? :swoon:
I cant begin to tell you how offended I am or how much I dislike this thread! :laughs: :laughs:

Moved to : Italiauncovered.co.uk

Angie and Robert (no longer on my ignore list for having the guts to post here) can have a tendency toward ‘Me too’.

Gala, part ‘Diplomat’ part ‘Philosopher’

Oooooo Oneto, flatter me, why don't ya! :winki:

Anyway, I've always had you down as a Propeller Head - Eagle Scout combo. :bigergrin:

Moved to : Italiauncovered.co.uk

Very good J&C, I had on my list for me Bliss Ninny, but its interesting that probably the more real me, the one that doesnt post on the forum is probably far from that, as members who have met me (and we are still friends!) could probably agree with.! keep them coming !
A

[quote=juliancoll;107094]Gala, you're a cross between Innocence Abused, Coffee Klatch and Deacon - with a slight touch of Fragile Femme! :laughs:[/quote]

Yes, JC.... I'm quite a mongrel. I missed Coffee Klatch, but you could say there are certain traits of all those characters in me.... Gosh, I do not mean to be that complicated :nah:
I still feel that I have a bit of the Diplomat in me.....
The one I do not like is the Deacon although I don't hide my religious preferences, but I do not mean to preach to anyone.
But it is all very funny :laughs:

Hey I have just discovered Impostor, we could all play around with that one.J&C am I right in thinking we can only discuss the possible traits of those who have actually posted and not have a field day with the entire forum?.
A

[quote=Nielo;107101]...

Gala, part ‘Diplomat’ part ‘Philosopher’[/quote]

Right, Nielo, you just discover another of my traits.... I am a real mongrel :laughs:

Looks like we are all composite characters and we know others and ourselves pretty well.

Are we only allowed to characterise (or caricature) those who have stuck their heads above the parapet? There are such rich pickings on this forum.

Now come on you two (Angie and Gala) it's all very well you agreeing on traits that that have been picked out for you - but you need to do some picking out for each other - and for me, Oneto and Nielo!

Be brutal - we can take it! :yes:

[quote=Angie and Robert;107108]Hey I have just discovered Impostor, we could all play around with that one.J&C am I right in thinking we can only discuss the possible traits of those who have actually posted and not have a field day with the entire forum?.
A[/quote]

Ang - you know me well enough to know that I would love to do that - but if we did - someone would turn into the "Cry Baby" character and spoil everything - so I think it's safer to only pick out traits of those posting in the thread.

Unless we can lure others in.. :bigergrin:

[quote=juliancoll;107098]Rebel Leader and Enfant Provocateur? Me? :swoon:
I cant begin to tell you how offended I am or how much I dislike this thread! :laughs: :laughs:[/quote]

I agree with Nielo. Don't get offended.:yes:

[quote=juliancoll;107111]Now come on you two (Angie and Gala) it's all very well you agreeing on traits that that have been picked out for you - but you need to do some picking out for each other - and for me, Oneto and Nielo!

Be brutal - we can take it! :yes:[/quote]

Speak for your self! I might in fact be a Fragile Femme and go crying to Nanny.:laughs:

I now worry that Neilo and I share the same brain as we both had the same idea at the same time!.
I think I had a touch of the Big Cat for you J&C, and a smidgen of the Evil Clown but only a tad (a word soon to go on record with goose fat!)
For Neilo, maybe sometimes Impostor, but having thought that about almost everyone on the forum at some time, doesnt really carry any weight.
Oneto I dont think they have a charactor called Sweetie to they?, Gala yes Diplomat, anyone else?
A

[quote=Nielo;107114]Speak for your self! I might in fact be a Fragile Femme and go crying to Nanny.:laughs:[/quote]

If you do - I'll set the Net Nazi part of my character on ya! :bigergrin:

Hi - difficult one as you can't blur the edges..

Nielo - Eagle Scout
Gala - Eagle Scout, Philosopher, Deacon and Nanny
JC - Kung Fu, Artful Dodger, Big Cat, Rebel Leader and a dash of clown

Too slow a reader to do any more but fire away...

[quote=Angie and Robert;107115]I now worry that Neilo and I share the same brain as we both had the same idea at the same time!.
I think I had a touch of the Big Cat for you J&C, and a smidgen of the Evil Clown but only a tad (a word soon to go on record with goose fat!)
For Neilo, maybe sometimes Impostor, but having thought that about almost everyone on the forum at some time, doesnt really carry any weight.
Oneto I dont think they have a charactor called Sweetie to they?, Gala yes Diplomat, anyone else?
A[/quote]

Was it the
“Impostor’s requisite imagination and good writing skills”
That gave me away? :laughs:

Julian, you will never lure an ‘Ego’ into this thread, although it is ideal for the type I suspect they would be the last to recognise themselves.

Now where is the Godgather?:bigergrin:

pocking head around corner.....I did have a look at the link.....but,could not find any 1 that fits....so........OPEN FIRE ...................:laughs::laughs:

Aretina, some Coffee Klarch and DeborahandRicky a lot of ‘Clown’ but not too ‘evil’

Come on JC reveal all.

I agree Nielo but with a dash of Nanny, Bliss Ninny, Eagle Scout, Big Cat and Philosopher

I have two problems with this thread - firstly I keep losing the list of warriors, but also that those warriors I have been able to read about don't seem to fit many current members!

However, I've decided I must be a cross between Jeckyll and Hyde, with a touch of the Grammarian - and certainly a Royal.

I don't think we have got a Strumpet, have we? I could punt on a God, a Furious Typer, and a Toxic Granny, and I have my own opinions on who used to be The Godfather.....and there was someone with a date in his screen-name who is most definitely Jerk.

[quote=Aretina;107117]Hi - difficult one as you can't blur the edges..

Nielo - Eagle Scout
Gala - Eagle Scout, Philosopher, Deacon and Nanny
JC - Kung Fu, Artful Dodger, Big Cat, Rebel Leader and a dash of clown

Too slow a reader to do any more but fire away...[/quote]

Well, thank you Aretina for the Eagle Scout traits..... There are a few of us who share them. Definitely, in my case I'm a total mongrel.
I also agree with Nielo's portrait.
As for JC..... such a composite character and always trying to catch us off guard....:laughs:
As for yourself, the Eagle Scout also suits you.

There is one very definite Royal on board but as he hasn't joined in will have to keep mum.
Wonder what the originator of the Flame Warrior link (Casa del Campanile) would own up to,,

Charles - so as not to lose track of warriors list pop it on the desktop then you can flip in and out as you please.

There is a right ‘Royal’ ‘bong’ too but as you say not taking part so off limits.

[quote=Oneto15;107103]Phew!! Just for a minute I thought you meant the [I]other[/I] sort of head often spotted around here....:bigergrin:[/quote]

Do we know anyone called Richard? :laughs:

Deborah and Ricky - you're not so easy to pin down as you don't reveal too much about yourselves. However, I reckon Mary is a "Klaxon".

Now, Aretina - hmmm, another difficult one and not a character I can find easily on that list - so I'm going to invent one - "Clever Cookie". (I'm very curious to know who your "definite Royal" is - so PM me!)

Should we live dangerously and open up the traits to the rich pickings of the whole forum?
I'll take the blame if anyone goes running to GOD! :wideeyed:

[quote=Aretina;107136]Charles - so as not to lose track of warriors list pop it on the desktop then you can flip in and out as you please.[/quote]

Sounds like a line from a Carry on film.................Oh no Matron !!!!

Hi JC, I'll take that as a compliment as long as I am covered in chocolate.
ps. Have pm'd

Do you mean name forum members and say what character you think they are ?

ersonally I think it best to keep it to those who have a good measure of self confidence and a good sense of humour and have joined in. Otherwise it is like shooting ducks in a barrel.

Hi Deborahandricky

Can't believe I let that one through ... must have been a freudian slip to my nursing days long long ago when we did have starched aprons, stockings... steady boys...

Saw this link on another thread this morning and was going to offer my 2c's worth then, but now here it is 'In all it's glory!'

So - in for a penny, in for a pound :wideeyed:

I think that among those who have been brave enough to post we have a fair number who have posted here who fit into the Cyber Sisters set...(M and F) i.e. JC, Nielo, One to, They move from forum to forum 'en masse' and never seem too far away from each other. They can be Jeckyl and Hydes too - luring others into a false sense of security for their own enjoyment...

Gala is the 'eternal Diplomat' and that's great - always a nice word for everyone... :yes:

Nielo is a good Nanny stand by, as the usual one is so often absent... and she's quite a good Eagle Scout too...

'jc' offers a touch of many traits, main of which are (IMO) Archivist (you're a [I][U]real[/U][/I] master at that one jc), Imposter and a 'smidgin' of Enfant Provocateur (female).

As for me - well I'd [I]like[/I] to think I'm a bit of a Diplomat, and I'd [I]like[/I] to be Eagle Scout, but I fear I come across as more like the Bliss Ninny and :twitcy: the Toxic Granny.

Think we all know those who WONT put their toes in the water - [B]but without [I][U]all[/U][/I] our characters IM wouldn't be the same - would it ?[/B]
[IMG]http://i211.photobucket.com/albums/bb218/ohiofisher/Site%20Images/icon_EmoticonGoodGame.gif[/IMG]

Oh my God! We've lured in the one and only "[B]Toxic Granny[/B]"! :laughs: :laughs:

I swear I had you down for Toxic Granny as soon as I read the description and was hoping you would join in - nice to see you here CaroleB. :bigergrin:

I may have Nanny characteristics but unfortunately not Nanny powers or I’d have pulled the plug on some a long time ago!

Carole I would say there is something of the ‘Big Cat’ about your screen character as well as the ‘Eagle Scout’

[quote=juliancoll;107153]Oh my God! We've lured in the one and only "[B]Toxic Granny[/B]"! :laughs:

I swear I had you down for Toxic Granny as soon as I read the description and was hoping you would join in - nice to see you here CaroleB. :bigergrin:[/quote]

Bet I don't get a medal for being the '[I]only one[/I]' (so far...)???? :nah:

Reckon I've deserved one at times though .... :tongue:

[quote=Charles Phillips;107131]..and there was someone with a date in his screen-name who is most definitely Jerk.[/quote]

I'm going to stick my neck out here and take a punt on "Jerk" being Lombardia 2007. Fair game as he no longer posts - but if someone wants to smack my bum for breaking my own rule - go ahead. :bigergrin:

[quote=Carole B;107155]Bet I don't get a medal for being the '[I]only one[/I]' (so far...)???? :nah:

Reckon I've deserved one at times though .... :tongue:[/quote]

Medals are only awarded at banning ceremonies. I have a superb collection on the mantlepiece. :winki:

[quote=Nielo;107154]I may have Nanny characteristics but unfortunately not Nanny powers or I’d have pulled the plug on some a long time ago!

Carole I would say there is something of the ‘Big Cat’ about your screen character as well as the ‘Eagle Scout’[/quote]

Big Cat eh?
Oooo aren't you [B][I]nice...[/I][/B] [IMG]http://www.freefans.net/forum/style_emoticons/smileys/hug.gif[/IMG]

[SIZE="1"](PS Can I stop grovelling now?):winki:[/SIZE]

I think we are rapidly exhausting the characters here so shall we make some up?
For example………

What name would you give to a forum character who knows almost nothing about anything but posts something about everything and is totally unable to ever admit being wrong. Who appears innocent but works tirelessly behind the scenes to cause as much trouble as possible and having provoked an attack goes crying to Nanny or calls on Cyber Sisters for support and if all else fails
changes history.

I'm cooking dinner, so need to post later. However, please consider my head above the parapet, besides which I'm more scared of being out of this thread than in.

Ghianda, that's because you are a Rotweiler Puppy.

Seriously thinking of calling Juliancoll a Netiquette Nazi (but only sarcastically, and probably wrong sex and I haven't finished reading the whole list yet...)