172 long term Rental in Abruzzo

[FONT=Comic Sans MS]Hi all, new to this latest version of the forum,
There seems to be quite a few of you in the Abruzzo area, and i hope you can help me.
I am researching a business idea, which i hope to base in Abruzzo.
I am thinking of renting a home, probably minimum 1 year, until i can establish the business. I don't really want to commit to buying property as yet.
Do any of you know if there is such a market there, i have searched through the websites and immobiliare sites, but the majority of the property is coastal apartments. I hope to locate inland, (partly beacuse i expect it to be cheaper, but it will also compliment the business).
One consideration was to contact Housearounditaly website who focus on selling property in abruzzo, and have a number of properties, if any where available to rent. Has anyone bought property with Housearounditaly.com?
[/FONT]

Category
General chat about Italy

You are looking in the right place (finally someone pays some attention to Adriatica!). You can get some information about real estate in Italy at:
[url]http://www.tecnocasa.it[/url]

I bought and built my house without and agency by going through relatives. If you have any questions about the Teramo area, fammi sapere.

Casale Villa
http:[url]www.angelfire.com/film/casale[/url]

Why not consider northern Lazio. It is beautiful and has everything (and more because of location, easy access to Roma)that Abruzzo has to offer.
We rented here before buying and would be pleased to help anyone who wants to consider relocating to this area.
Rendo there is plenty of scope here for new business and if you want to private message us, if you consider Lazio a possibility, feel free to do so.

We bought a property in Abruzzo 18 months ago through Housearounditaly in the hill town of Loreton Aprutino. It's a lovely area within easy reach of beaches, skiing, National Parks and only a 2 hr drive from Rome. We have been renting as a holiday let to mainly friends and family, but are wondering whether a long term rental might be easier to handle. Does anyone know anything about the market for this?

yes i bought through housearounditaly, in tocca da cassauria. i have converted the ground floor to a flat and am looking to rent the top part which is 3 beds and great views and a large roof terrace. i shall be out there 1-30 august. my italian mobile is [color=green]******[/color], my landline no here in uk is [color=green]*****[/color]. I would also be interested in selling the top part. I feel there could be an all year round market with the sea being nearby, lots of walks, riding and other sporting activities, and good skiing not far away in the winter. Liz Stirling

[size=1][color=green](Edited by Marc to remove phone numbers. Please send a personal message to Liz if you need to contact her)[/color][/size]

Hi Rendo,
We rented a house for 6 months from another forum membr whilst looking for one of our own. It all worked really well. We have now bought through HAI and are in the Teramo area.
Renting before you buy is a very good idea because it gives you a chance to have a good look round. All of Abruzzo is wonderful, but you need time to find what is right for you.

I'm sure other forum members will be able to help with rental propety, but if you need any further info about our dealings with HAI feel free to PM us.

Carol & Dave

[QUOTE=lizzie]yes i bought through housearounditaly, in tocca da cassauria. i have converted the ground floor to a flat and am looking to rent the top part which is 3 beds and great views and a large roof terrace. i shall be out there 1-30 august. my italian mobile is 0039 ********72, my landline no here in uk is 01934 ****61. I would also be interested in selling the top part. I feel there could be an all year round market with the sea being nearby, lots of walks, riding and other sporting activities, and good skiing not far away in the winter. Liz Stirling[/QUOTE]

Hopefully one of the mods will delete your numbers here. Take this as a lecture on personal info over the web. Not a good idea.

Best to send a pm if you need to send stuff like this.

Regards

Andy