12486 Price of secular Olive grove in Puglia

I want to sell my hectare of well-maintained & productive olive grove of 38 trees in Puglia, together with a house on the land. A potential buyer wants me to separate the house (but include area around it as garden) from the olive grove as he doesnt 'have the time to maintain the grove' but I dont know the price of olive groves in Puglia or how to find out (without being charged) can anyone tell me please. I know that when I bought it four years ago the land was worth more than the house but the agent tells me its not the case now! any ideas? :masked:

Category
Property Sales/Rental Advice

[quote=diddy;121518]I want to sell my hectare of well-maintained & productive olive grove of 38 trees in Puglia, together with a house on the land. A potential buyer wants me to separate the house (but include area around it as garden) from the olive grove as he doesnt 'have the time to maintain the grove' but I dont know the price of olive groves in Puglia or how to find out (without being charged) can anyone tell me please. I know that when I bought it four years ago the land was worth more than the house but the agent tells me its not the case now! any ideas? :masked:[/quote]

If you tell me under which Comune you come under, I should be able to give you the average value per Ha.

In reply to by Anonymous (not verified)

The new support zone looks more slender than the former one. Except if the administration is significantly better, that is going to be an issue. Likewise, would we be able to pause for a moment to consider what the following disengaged promontory would be? write my essay

I guess you should research it by yourself rather than relying on the agent, I hope so within the period of four years the prices have increased rather than decreased you must consider a reliable source and take advises from others who have such lands. Essay writing service UK  have written many article on such topics you must see them.

To get a good amount for your olive groves in Puglia you must consider visiting the brokers of that area also visit some others groves land to get an estimated rough idea of your land this might help you what amount you might receive in the current situation. British Assignment Writing hopes you will find the best rates for your place.

It doesn't stop at apparel, when you want to bring some life back into the home with snazzy furniture, gardening essentials or perhaps some home décor, browse a home and garden section brimming with picture perfect options to take home - literally. If you ever fall short of ideas, find the be inspired pages or browse the blog for some insight from the experts. From gifting to self and to others, you'll see what's new in, what's trending, how to put certain looks together and what electrical goods could bring your kitchen up-to-date. Find it all and revel in more today, because now you can with Very Discount Code.