11226 beckham finally makes it

saw the man talking on telly here last night after finally arriving.... as the milan president has saaid... play him or not... there be a whole lot more tickets sold...
anyway its a bit of fun for Italian football ...and should imagine the gossip papers and celebrity tv shows will be lapping it all up...

[url=http://www.datasport.it/leggi.aspx?id=5457196]Datasport[/url]

Category
Sports

[quote=adriatica;106218]............ play him or not... ...........[/quote]

Hope he does play - its the only way he can be picked for England side

English football is so bad these days that they probably need him [match fit] in the side.

Does that mean, he has brought Victoria, Brooklyn, Charring cross and Paddington with him too ?

Don't read this if you are a fan! Otherwise - have a giggle...

[url=http://www.dickipedia.org/dick.php?title=David_and_Victoria_Beckham]David and Victoria Beckham - Dickipedia - A Wiki of Dicks[/url]

Victoria will be happy with all the fashion world in Milan. I do hope that she will not make a "faux-pas" like the one she made in Madrid. She said that Spain "smelled of garlic".... She was never forgiven.....

[quote=Gala Placidia;106230].............. She said that Spain "smelled of garlic"...............[/quote]

She's just gone up in my estimation

{mind you - it was from a pretty low starting point]

Well Beckham had the biggest smile, as elegantly attired, he walked through the line of children on the pitch, before the match, waving his Milano shirt last night. He has mastered Buon Natale and the fans told us he's a Top Model!
Meanwhile Victoria sat frozen, diligently clapping as Milano made it 5 - ! against Udinese.
The Italians in the pizzeria watched all smiles too, so good for moral and no doubt the football shirt manufactures.

Thanks Noble, I needed some last minute chirstmas present ideas...
I wonder how much a replica football shirt costs these days? Perhaps an Armani or Versace variant...

When Beckham played for Man U. his shirts had extra silver thread woven into them to prevent his body getting sopping wet....I knew the designer so must be true! I doubt you'll find one as good in the shops but a small boy won't mind at all!