Hi! My father worked in Italy for a

efren_legaspi921 Image
03/01/2018 - 06:05

Hi! My father worked in Italy for a solid 15 years and has carta di soggiorno issued to him while he worked there. Now that he is retired and has come back to the Philippines, will there be any benefit to him in renouncing his soggiorno? Will he get like a tax refund or some sort when he do so? Is there anything like Central Provident Fund - the one like in Singapore for foreigner workers there in Italy? Basically, the CPF is deducted to the monthly salary of the foreigner workers in Singapore who holds a Permanent Resident status, and when they decide to renounce their Permanent Resident status, the will get all their CPF. Is there such thing like that in Italy?  Thanks to whoever will reply.