HiWe are a group of people who own

Krissie Image
11/06/2019 - 05:08

HiWe are a group of people who own properties in Zambrone.The developer has gone bust and the services have not been connected. As a group, we wish to finish the outstanding work to obtain the Habitation Certificate with a local builder. Has anyone else been in this position who can offer advice in any unforeseen issues we may encounter. Many thanks, Krissie 



The developer should have left a bond with a notary (usually)for 10% of the cost of the project, precisely for cases such as these.  You need a lawyer who has experience, and unfortunately in your area there have been numerous failed projects and false starts.  There was a Calabrian forum specifically for cases like these, but I cant remember its name.....