133 km - 83 miles
109 km - 68 miles
50 km - 31 miles
115 km - 71 miles
50 km - 31 miles
87 km - 54 miles
28 km - 17 miles
0 km - 0 miles
*Please note distances are straight line measurements and are approximate
The Villa is situated in about 3 km from the centre of Siena, and enjoys a privileged position over the valleys with a splendid view of the city and the surrounding hills.
Built from scratch in the penultimate decade of the nineteenth century, as evidenced by the Tuscan Land Registry General, which shows that in 1884 the building existed on the site and was a farmhouse consisting of 7 rooms and in the year 1897 it was converted into a summer house with three floors and 26 rooms. Its construction is therefore to be referred to the years between 1886 and 1897.
The vast building, surrounded by a garden, complete with fountain with a statue of Neptune, and separated from the street by a high wall with fence, in which there is a large central gate and two side. The villa is a beautiful Liberty Style building, of great artistic and historical value, the characteristics of which have been faithfully adhered to and maintained in the restructuring. The structure consists of three levels: two main floors plus a loft: - Ground floor (344 sq m); large entrance hall, 2 large living rooms, spacious kitchen connected internally with a large cellar, 5 rooms, a small chapel; - First floor (344 sq m): 2 large panoramic lounges, five bedrooms, two bathrooms, stairs leading to the attic; - Attic/Mansard Floor (344 sqm) Outside, the villa is accessible by three entrances, one of which consists of a tree-lined street. Particularly beautiful and elegant and Italian-style garden opposite the villa.
The property has 5,39.59 hectares of land, arable land, forest and olive groves. The works began in the year 2008 with the total reconstruction of the roof, made ventilated and insulated to ensure the habitability of the attic, which was also reinforced slab. In addition, and the finalization of the total renovation of the four external walls of the villa. All the works were carried out with the utmost attention to the recovery of the original materials and in keeping with the style of the villa, allowing the light to bring back the charm and splendour. The interior, all tastefully decorated, have to be restored, also according to the requirements and needs of the buyer. All of the above and was performed according to the standards of the buildings historical and artistic notified by the Superintendency of Architectural and Landscape of the Province of Siena.