70 km - 43 miles
84 km - 52 miles
110 km - 68 miles
75 km - 47 miles
117 km - 72 miles
147 km - 91 miles
93 km - 57 miles
144 km - 89 miles
*Please note distances are straight line measurements and are approximate
A greatly sought after re-sale opportunity in Appassionata's first fractional ownership property, Casa Giacomo in Montefiore dell'Aso, Le Marche.
1/10th Fractional Share (5 weeks per year) available for £120,000 pounds sterling.
This is a fractional ownership opportunity.
The property is beautifully situated within the 5 acre Estate Giacomo Leopardi, with breathtaking views to the sea and mountains.
A true Italian lifestyle purchase incorporating its own vineyard, olive groves, and a small lavender and truffle orchard.
A beautiful farmhouse created on the Estate Giacomo Leopardi.
- -Spacious, unique and beautifully created over two floors.
- 4 Bedrooms, 2 en-suite and a family bathroom,
- Total space 200m² (2150ft²) accommodation
- Beautiful terraces and views to the sea.
- Common grounds with large swimming pool (15m x 6m), private gardens and tennis court.
- Vineyard (producing high quality Montepulciano and Passerina wines), olive groves and a small truffle orchard. You receive a share of the produce each year.
The design of Casa Giacomo creates an ideal, and quintessentially Italian, space for comfortable living and entertaining. The elegantly landscaped gardens, magnificent pool, tennis and basket ball court as well as luxury ventures add to the relaxed lifestyle our owners will enjoy. Split over two floors, Casa Giacomo has been built to an exceptionally high standard, using a combination of traditional building methods intricately combined with modern amenities. Casa Giacomo epitomises the perfect equilibrium between modern convenience and traditional Italian artisans for you to enjoy.
A 1/10th share (ownership in perpetuity) has become available in this stunning property for just £120,000 (purchase prices are in £ GBP).
Owners have 5 weeks exclusive use in the property each year.
Why pay 100% of the cost for 10% of the time when you can pay 10% of the cost for 100% of the time!
- Lifestyle purchase – Excellent alternative to outright ownership
- Economic sense – a fraction of the whole ownership cost and upkeep
- Capital appreciation – bricks and mortar with proven positive returns
- Asset – Easy to pass on to future generations
- Simple re-sales – Proven future flexibility to sell Property management
- Peace of mind – developers are also managers
- Year-round community – It’s just like coming home
- Location – Breath-taking and a future selling point