Historic villa for sale of about 850 square meters, located in a dominant position among the hills of Castiglion Fiorentino with beautiful views and 4000sqm of garden with olive groves Tuscan characteristics. The main body of the villa dates back to the 18th century and the construction was built on oprdine of the Knights of St. Stephen. The 27-space villa was later renovated in the 19th century where an imposing biffacial staircase was built and front to the same that still characterizes it today. The villa is distributed on the ground floor as well as on two floors, inside there are large bright spaces characterized by large halls susceptible to internal divisions and possible thne in independent apartments. The villa as a whole was carefully renovated by the owners about 20 years ago, the renovation featured mainly the floors and the roof and conservation work. Precious materials such as original terracotta of the time and exposed chestnut beams were used, still in a state of perfect preservation thanks to the continuous conservation maintenance implemented on a regular basis by the owners. The villa, free on four sides benefits from park and olive grove, multiple parking spaces available in the neighboring garden. The property is an annex of about 90sqm partially renovated and in good condition. Interesting price for sudduvision in apartments or as accommodation for tourist rentals. Ability to make piscona, existing approved permit. Energy socks G. Category land A/4 main body and A/6 attached. Property replaced to protect the landscape as per law 1497/39.