In a panoramic position, with excellent exposure and views of the village of Saliceto and the Bormida Valley, we offer this beautiful manor house of exquisite workmanship. A few minutes from the village, reachable on foot, it is served by a paved municipal road that ends at the neighbor's house.
The village of Saliceto is well served with shops, primary schools, post office, bus and train station on the Turin-San Giuseppe-Savona line.
The road leads to the paved courtyard of the property via an electric gate. Within the lot also garden and land for vegetable garden.
The asa is developed on different levels:
- Ground floor: utility rooms-garage-storage room / boiler room and apartment with living room with kitchenette, bathroom and bedroom;
- First floor: 2 housing units.
- First real estate unit: entrance, living room with kitchenette, bedroom and bathroom;
- Second real estate unit renovated in 2012: living room, kitchen, double bedroom with walk-in wardrobe, bathroom, hallway, bedroom and large exclusive terrace with panoramic views of the Bormida Valley.
- Third floor with access from the apartment above: room in the attic with wooden beams and exposed beads that can be
used as a bedroom or as a living room / games room.
The apartment, renovated in 2012, has thermal break PVC windows and doors, double fireplace, fireplace which is also used to heat the rooms of the house, the security door. The heating for both apartments on the first floor is
independent wood stove while the apartment on the ground floor uses an LPG cauldron.
To complete the real estate offer, we also have a photovoltaic system that guarantees a good annual income.