Renaissance villa for sale in Fiesole. The villa is located in a dominant position on a hill with the main front located to the south.
The Villa of historical interest is notified to the Superintendence of Fine Arts and consists of three real estate units connected to each other and at the same time independent with separate entrances and services.
The villa is spread over 3 floors and has 5 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms, large living room, living room, kitchen with dining room, large technical boiler compartment, laundry room and a compartment in the understairs.
On the ground floor there is the main entrance, a large kitchen, a living room with fireplace, dining room always with fireplace, a room with bathroom, the large volume of the deconsecrated church frescoed and with two ancillary rooms with external entrance, a large technical compartment (boiler and laundry) and a compartment in the understairs.
On the first and second floor we find 3 bedrooms, a large living room with fireplace and a bathroom. On the second floor the rural apartment, connected to the house but with independent entrance, consisting of a room, living room with fireplace, bathroom, kitchen with dining room. The entire property inside is decorated with ancient serene stone portals with inscriptions, ancient niches and serene stone sinks.
The first established historical information of the property dates back to 1,100, at the time of the rule of Matilda of Canossa and Margrave Conrad, later, in 1400, during the first Renaissance, important architectural interventions were made to the building, comparable, in a documented way, with exemplary works of the city of Florence. Exteriors such as interiors are perfectly preserved with the original wall work framed in serene stone jambs of the time, as well as the ancient fireplaces. On the façade and inside the villa there are coats of arms, carousles and tombstones of an important historical family, owner and author of the Renaissance restoration, from 1444 to 1486.
The real estate complex consists of 5ha and 5 Acre of land. 700 olive trees that produce organic extra virgin olive oil of the best quality and 20,000 square meters of fenced closed bottom that surrounds the villa with park of centuries-old trees: Cypresses, Lycci, Maritime Pines, Oaks, Laurels. The park is used with a fenced closed bottom, ideal for children and animals, with a hunting ban authorized by the Province of Florence and the Municipality of Fiesole, with building concession; also a plot of land equipped with a modern well of a depth of about 60 meters fully functional and very productive, very useful for irrigation or as a water reserve, with building concession of the Municipality of Fiesole and authorization of the Province of Florence.
The dominant position and the exposure to the South offer a spectacular view of the Fiesole hill, the Mugnone Valley and in the background the City of Florence with in particular the panorama of giotto's bell tower, brunelleschi's dome and the Medici Chapels. In the Distance you can see the Chianti countryside up to the Metallifere and Volterra hills. The east side of the villa opens onto Monte Fanna and to the west is exposed towards the park of Pratolino and Monte Morello. The complex is surrounded by a park of centuries-old trees: Cypresses, Lycci, Maritime Pines, Oaks, Laurels, as well as about 700 Olive Trees that produce organic extra virgin olive oil of the best quality.
Possibility of building a swimming pool.
The city of Florence is 7km away. 3km From the city of Fiesole, The villa is well connected by bus and rail service.