Target Real Estate's activity

Questions Asked

You haven't asked any questions yet - go ahead and post a question

Comments posted

Fri, 02/03/2017 - 05:02

Hi Joe,no, at the moment you pay when you use the motorway.In italy between a proposed Law and the approved Law ...... take at least a year .....!CiaoAnna 

Thu, 02/02/2017 - 15:14

Dear, you need to have two types of insurance ;1) insurance covering the property of damage of fire, water , earthquake (this is the base), than you can add others .2) if you are renting for holidays you need a insurance covering the risk that your guests can incur during their stay.You can have this via a good Insurance Italian Company Cari salutiAnna

Thu, 02/02/2017 - 15:06

Hi Joseph,yes you are obliged to have "vignetta" if you are driving along Swiss motorway or highway, if you don't want to run the risk of a ticket (200sf)  You can buy it at the Custom Border. the costs is about 40sf.have a nice trip here in ItalyAnna

Thu, 02/02/2017 - 14:37

Dear "Pensecola,I'm italian estate agent. If you are still lokking for a property in Liguria, I have in my portfolio a nice apartment placed in the center of Ospedaletti.If so, I'll be happy to provide  you with all the info.Un caro saluto dall'Italia