12261 Assisi building materials~suppliers

Please could someone assist me find a wherehouse in Assisi, Italy where I can find ALL my building supplies. I need to name a few.

Wood
Cement
Tools
Water hose piping
Paint ETC

Im lost & need someones help please.

Thank you

Richard Clausen

Category
Building/Renovation

I hope that you soon find the answer but most of us have shopped around, far and wide.

Paint matters if you are doing it yourself and if you are used to using English paints. So buying paint just anywhere is not a good is idea. We have found the very best place is Nuova Parati (made up name they said!) in via Settevalle Perugia. 075 012611 (round the back of Benetton). They have everything to do with decorating and will mix the colour of your choice. Buy a lighter shade than you want or buy some white paint to mix it with at home, as colours often come out darker than the shade card...The light is obvioulsy different in Italia,

Thank you for the reply. Are there any ONE STOP SHOPS in Perugia where & can buy EVERYTHING under 1 roof for wholesale prices?

Thanks Rich

Quite simply you won't find a 'one stop shop' for all of those materials.
Timber comes from timber merchants (look up legnami in your yellow pages, there are some close to Assisi, and a very good one at Ponte Valceppi, Allesandrini (or Alessandretti).
Cement, togethr with sand, gravel, bricks and blocks - plus some tools come from your local builder's merchant, easily spottable from the road.
Plumbing stuff comes from a plumbers' merchant - close to you is the very big Ticchoni at Ponte San Giovanni/Collestrada.
Noble has recommended a very comprehensive decorators' supplier.
There are also - for garden hose, tools, paint, even a certain amount of timber and plumbing supplies - big places like 'Obi' or 'Brico' Fai da Te, both at Ellera di Corciano, but maybe also nearer to Assisi - there are bound to be some in Foligno.
It's not difficult! Just use the yellow pages - on line at [url=http://www.paginegialle.it]PagineGialle.it[/url], or the paper version.