12270 Be proud - and sad!

All these 'differences of opinion' that are going on at the moment do tend to make many of us forget that much of the bad feeling could have been avoided if we had ALL recognised, and accepted, what was happening here on Italy Mag.

Recognition, even if not financial could have, and still can, be by way of encouragement to those people - ably led by a really fervent 'Juliancoll' and then followed by others, to raise by their eforts - and your generosity - the amazing sum, [U]to date,[/U] of:

[CENTER][U][B][FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=7][COLOR=Red]£8437.62!!![/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/B][/U][FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=7][COLOR=Red]
[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][LEFT][FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=7][COLOR=Red][COLOR=Black][SIZE=3][FONT=Arial]
Now you cannot tell me that this has not bought much more than a modicum of kudos to Italy Magazine, or that the efforts of some individuals to keep this activity alive in everyones minds, is not to be applauded. Ronald has finally admitted that all this has NOT gone unoticed (but remember Ronnie - encouragement is needed every step of the way - not just when you're pilloried into it) and the efforts of IM membership to help those poor victims of the Abruzzo earthquake, and the ONGOING fund raising, is to be highlighted in a forthcoming issue of the magazine.

I just hope that most members, and both the Administrative and Moderation teams are able to stand back and review (with a totally open mind) the benefits of having certain people among the membership and (what are now clearly becoming) the disadvantages of retaining others who have continued to flout the rules 'ad nauseam'.

Some individuals offer a wealth of personal knowledge. They offer us wonderful insights into what life was, and is, like in parts of this country. OK - maybe they do 'get wound up' at times - they don't suffer fools gladly.You might not like what they say (and I often don't) [/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=7][COLOR=Red][COLOR=Black][SIZE=3][FONT=Arial]but they are truthful[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=7][COLOR=Red][COLOR=Black][SIZE=3][FONT=Arial]!

That input and dedication to helping others via the forums needs to be carefully considered and offset against the quality and integrity (or lack of either) of the input of others.

I am, as it seems many others are, very sad that when a person who has so much to offer, and has been forced by an ongoing lack of appropriate action to tolerate this situation for so long, should now be treated in this manner. And as the other party is not - nor has she ever been - ready to state her case [/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=7][COLOR=Red][COLOR=Black][SIZE=3][FONT=Arial]openly [/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=7][COLOR=Red][COLOR=Black][SIZE=3][FONT=Arial]for all to understand, then the time has surely come when somebody really MUST get off the fence and deal with this matter.

I believe that the overwhelming weight of evidence dictates that there can really only ever be one outcome.

[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/LEFT]
[/CENTER]

Category
Circolo di Conversazione

"moved to italiauncovered.co.uk"

Torch

I appleud your attetin to deetal.