12339 Strike

Still no sub forum? :madd:

How many weeks ago did Ronald promise Percy this?

'General chat' forum is not suitable.

I am not going to repeat all that has already been very eloquently written on this subject.

Tuesday 5th of May - If there is no news at the very least of our promised fundraising forum [B]I am going on strike[/B].

I will chain myself to the kitchen table after having placed my laptop in the stalle.

My daughter has promised (weeks ago) the forum fund a brand new website (design and development) to auction off, all proceeds to our Abruzzo fund. Where do I start this thread???

Over to you Italy Mag...

Category
Circolo di Conversazione

Tuesday 5th of May is already my chosen day for the Colpo di Stato

One out - all out!

No scabs! :laughs:

But what if someone wants to know how to operate a mighty "termo stufa", am i to wait in the wings with my advice?? :veryconfused:

No, no, of course you can give your advice - and become an outcast - left to wander in the wilderness after Percy boots you up your craxie for being such a scab.

Set up a First Aid point - there may be many casualities - we are armed with cucumbers and I believe some even have carrot batons!

So, to be clear. After midnight Monday to midnight on Tuesday - let me just check the TV listings and do to list.

OOooooooh yer a hard woman:bigergrin:

How about infantry armed with Celery sticks (sharpened of course)?

But Gander...Tuesday is Champions League Night:wideeyed:

No, we start after midnight Monday (fromTuesday at 00.01 hours) - and continue on until someone surrenders. :bigergrin:

Oneto - Admin need a white flag icon sweetie.

WHAT DO WE WANT? SUB FORUM

WHEN DO WE WANT IT? NOW

MAGGIE MAGGIE MAGGIE OUT OUT OUT!!! Oops flashback.

Behind you Red Mox'

[quote=juliancoll;119621]No, we start after midnight Monday (fromTuesday at 00.01 hours) - and continue on until someone surrenders. :bigergrin:

Sooo no Footie then JC, eh??

How about a breather half way through the day and we can play the Admin at footie in 'No-Persons Land'?:bigergrin:

Reporting for duty, I'll make the tea [URL="http://planetsmilies.net"][IMG]http://planetsmilies.net/eat-drink-smiley-5174.gif[/IMG][/URL]

Rosko - you had advance warning of the Colpo di Stato. It's up to you to plan accordingly - football may be watched only by those with the terrible addiction to beer.

Sharpen you celery stick man! :bigergrin:

[url=http://planetsmilies.net][img]http://planetsmilies.net/sign-smiley-7041.gif[/img][/url]

What a chance for me to post endless protest songs :bigergrin:

No posts Lollie - tis a sign of weakness - and keeps the other sides troops entertained.

But while they are singing and dancing we cosh them with our celery!!!:yes:

I'll stick with the tea then, shall I bake a cake?

"moved to italiauncovered.co.uk"

OI! I thought that this was serious! Too much levity.
This forum is for asking and answering serious questions. Not bottom feeding crap joking! Won't some people be pleased.

FORUM FORUM FORUM FORUM FORUM FORUM!

Pleeeeease can I take charge by the brazier outside the 'submit new thread' gate.

[quote=Torchiarolan;119637]Do to who ?:laughs:[/quote]

Eyes of a hawk, let's put him on lookout. :yes:

[url=http://www.justgiving.com/italy-abruzzo-earthquake]Justgiving - ITALY Magazine Abruzzo Earthquake Appeal[/url]

[B]This forum is revolting! :yes:[/B]

[url=http://www.justgiving.com/italy-abruzzo-earthquake]Justgiving - ITALY Magazine Abruzzo Earthquake Appeal[/url]

What like the village people. :bigergrin:

added - uniforms like the village people not revolting like....................

Yea, Mox...why not??

bags I the PolicePerson:policeman:

I also had this vision of JC in a Che Guevara beret with Red Star...but I've probably taken that tooooo far:reallyembarrassed:

Good man Torch!! But take your celery stick with you...you never know when the call will come!

Can I confirm that there will be

"no hooliganism, no vandalism and no bevvying " ?????

[quote=Roskoboy;119648]
I also had this vision of JC in a Che Guevara beret with Red Star...but I've probably taken that tooooo far:reallyembarrassed:[/quote]

Ah - Sancho the Fat - I wonder if I can persuade him to enter into the fracas!

That suggestion should be enough to scare the opposition into action! :laughs:

Quote:
Ghianda;119617]So, to be clear. After midnight Monday to midnight on Tuesday - let me just check the TV listings and [B][U][I]do to[/I][/U][/B] list.
[quote=Torchiarolan;119637]Do to who ?:laughs:[/quote]

That would be my "do to" list for sticklers for detail :bigergrin:

Maybe with accurate postings like my last one I'll step forward for Press liazone offiser.

As long as you get someone else to do the typsettting Gander. :winki:

I've got the girls uniforms sorted - still working on the boys.

[CENTER][ATTACH]2693[/ATTACH][/CENTER]

Got the boys kit sorted now. Very smart! :bigergrin:

[CENTER][ATTACH]2694[/ATTACH][/CENTER]

[quote=juliancoll;119659]
I've got the girls uniforms sorted - still working on the boys.

[/quote]

We DEMAND names to go with the pictures:bigergrin:

No names there may be torture and interrogation :eeeek:

[quote=Lollita;119693]No names there may be torture and interrogation :eeeek:[/quote]

Hope so...:bigergrin:

Well Anchorman is and one of the others is a cartoon, but what of Fat City?

I've got some placards left over from when I was last on strike - I'm sure they can be adapted!

Is this to be a no post strike? Or can we indulge in a bit of civil disobedience?

I am dying to tell everyone that I can get UK TV including the BBC with a galvanised dustbin lid and a piece of wet celery!!!…. Oh where’s the celery?…… Ah found it …..now who has been sharpening it?

Anyone who posts anything remotely true or factual has to pay into the fund or sit on the naughty step.

We will set up HQ somewhere - otherwise no posts on forum - no fun and games - no helpful and/or interesting posts.. nothing.

Ooo yes - a bit of civil disobedience - I can live with that.... AND perhaps even a teensy bit of inciting a riot too.

We've got to find a way to make these people understand that if a person gives their word ([U][I]about anything[/I][/U]) - they should KEEP IT! Or we're outa here.........

OK - 'pontificating' over...

[SIZE=4][COLOR=Red][B]Do it! Sub Forum For Earthquake Victims - NOW!!![/B][/COLOR][/SIZE]

Well I've always been one for an 'easy life', so if we are able to choose our roles in the strike I would [I]really[/I], [U][I]really[/I][/U] like to have an administrative role. :bigergrin:

You know the kind - not [I][U]too[/U] [/I]taxing, :SLEEP: and IF 'push comes to shove' plenty of time to do my own thing!

So. What do you reckon?

[quote=juliancoll;119659]I've got the girls uniforms sorted - still working on the boys.

[/quote]

JC, I am refusing to wear one of those little black frocks on Tuesday. Black makes me look far too thin :bigergrin:. Please find me something more appropriate to wear.

[I][SIZE=1]Facts about celery: Celery has only 5 calories a stick but takes about 50 calories to eat and digest.[/SIZE][/I]

You WILL wear black - I've been up all night and have just finished adapting your uniform especially.

[CENTER][ATTACH]2695[/ATTACH][/CENTER]

If you need a splash of colour - wear bright red lipstick and a pout.

Thank you. I will kill two birds with one stone and apply for that cabinet job in Berlu's government, I'm sure his missus won't mind.

[SIZE=1][I]Celery facts: If taken directly from the orto, celery can be stored, wrapped in newspaper, in a cool dark cantina for a short period of time.[/I][/SIZE]

One battle at a time - we must get our priorities right. :laughs:

Does this cucumber look intimidating enough? :bigergrin:

Ok we need to nominate our negotiator and define our objectives (used to be called demands before PC took over)

We also need a strategy for if management is intransigent (see I’ve got all the right terms) or just ignores us as per…..

What kinda scullduggery is this?

Admin are fighting dirty - they have moved this thread to the Circolo. Sneaking around like snipers indeed!

I'll set up our HQ now! :laughs: