12462 New avatar

What do you reckon? One of these new ones or back to 'da cat' ?

Opinions please...:bigergrin:

Category
Circolo di Conversazione

Was it a cat, I thought it was a Rottweiller :smile:

[quote=Moxie;121113]What do you reckon? One of these new ones or back to 'da cat' ?

Opinions please...:bigergrin:[/quote]

Please tell me they are sunglasses on top of "your" head?

I'd prefer a fox for "foxie moxie"!

aaaaaaaagghhhhh!

Like something out of "Supernatural"! Go cat!

[quote=Jinty;121117]Please tell me they are sunglasses on top of "your" head?

I'd prefer a fox for "foxie moxie"![/quote]

Nooo its a bowl of soup :eerr:

Jinty dearest there is no fox just these two cartoon 'me's and my cat Smokey.

I actually like it. Its more friendlier looking than the wolf one, maybe i should try a friendlier looking avatar,maybe a croc?

Why not an avatar of "da beans" Mox?

Omigoodness!

D'Uno aaaaaaaand Sally Donaldson both think the new avatars are terrifying so that has put the kiss of death on them:eeeek:

Da cat is back. :bigergrin:

Ps That really is my cat! Here he is as a baby...

I must have missed Sally's post ????????

Note to gio.. get eyes tested........

No you didn't miss anything Loll - I just took her grazie on D'Uno's as concurrence :bigergrin:

JC - Might do something with that...hmmm...

But in all honesty I think that I am just used to being a black wicked looking cat. I missed him when he was gone - feel far more comfortable now.:yes:

[quote=Moxie;121130]No you didn't miss anything Loll - I just took her grazie on D'Uno's as concurrence :bigergrin:

JC - Might do something with that...hmmm...

But in all honesty I think that I am just used to being a black wicked looking cat. I missed him when he was gone - feel far more comfortable now.:yes:[/quote]

Cats good Moxie, but must agree with Gio... I thought it was a big black dog too, sort of Hound of the Baskervilles type of mutt,.... that cat even has a dogs nose. Bet it could be a tracker-cat

I thought it was a big brown bear - but I like him better than the clip art with the Versaca on the top...

I shall not be passing on all of your comments to Smokey as he is a very highly strung young man.

He was only yawning ...:veryconfused:

I think Oscar looks more scarey:yes:
A

Sorry for the delay, Mox...been workin'. Definitely the Cat...more you...soft, cuddly, but with a hint of tooth & claw:bigergrin:

R

[quote=Angie and Robert;121144]I think Oscar looks more scarey:yes:
A[/quote]

Of course he does... now if we just knew who Oscar was???? :bigergrin:

Interestingly this thread has been hit by the phantom one starrer - a first for one of my threads. I think it was obvious to most (sane) people that I was just testing out a potential avatar which I decided I didn't like once it was in place. Maybe some of my friends on here teased me about it or offered alternative suggestions - a bit of fun all in all.
Everybody was aware that it was a nonsense thread and never had any aspirations of any kind.
So... Phantom one starrer am I rattled by your attentions?? :nah: Nah... I laughed my socks off. I actually feel sorry for you. Bless your peculiar heart.:laughs:

Come on Moxie - have a heart. The Phantom has been a diligent worker for a long time - how come you've only just noticed?

Don't worry sweetie, I'll boost your street cred. :bigergrin:

[quote=Moxie;121154]Of course he does... now if we just knew who Oscar was???? :bigergrin:

Interestingly this thread has been hit by the phantom one starrer - a first for one of my threads. I think it was obvious to most (sane) people that I was just testing out a potential avatar which I decided I didn't like once it was in place. Maybe some of my friends on here teased me about it or offered alternative suggestions - a bit of fun all in all.
Everybody was aware that it was a nonsense thread and never had any aspirations of any kind.
So... Phantom one starrer am I rattled by your attentions?? :nah: Nah... I laughed my socks off. I actually feel sorry for you. Bless your peculiar heart.:laughs:[/quote]

That's the best way to deal with such things Mox! Makes me wonder what sad lives some people must live and I feel so sorry for them. It may be the same 'Phantom Star Zapper' that hit a couple of my threads recently. Wonder what they do with all the filched stars? :wubclub:

[quote=juliancoll;121156]Come on Moxie - have a heart. The Phantom has been a diligent worker for a long time - how come you've only just noticed?

Don't worry sweetie, I'll boost your street cred. :bigergrin:[/quote]

Well JC I never really use the star system I think its kinda obvious which threads are awesome and which (like this one) are ummm... intellectually challenged or dull so was quite startled to see the one star sitting there this morning - the human in me obviously rated it five just to be 'b' minded but what of course I should have done was rate it one myself!!!:laughs:

I am honoured to be the kinda cat that this 'unfortunate' doesn't like. To be liked by them would be an acute embarrassment now wouldn't it?

[quote=Carole B;121157]That's the best way to deal with such things Mox! Makes me wonder what sad lives some people must live and I feel so sorry for them. It may be the same 'Phantom Star Zapper' that hit a couple of my threads recently. Wonder what they do with all the filched stars? :wubclub:[/quote]

Sit on them? :bigergrin:

Perhaps Perry Como is the 'Phantom Star Zapper?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fJ8RUE-GF4E]YouTube - Perry Como - Catch a Falling Star[/ame]

I dunno what they do CaroleB ma lo so si sente solo ma non riesce a fare amicizia, perche' la notte fredda sara, sotto un parato di stelle.

There's a song in there somewhere. :bigergrin:

Street Cred has been restored Mox!

All ya have to do is scream loudly about things on this forum that you don't like - and others will rally round to change whatever injustice they can - if it's within their power to do so.

Remember Mox - whatever injustices you see - others see too - but it's up to the first person to start the ball rolling and then make sure everyone runs with it. :winki:

[quote=Neil T;121201]Four stars just now !
??[/quote]

Suspect some of my buds have rallied around Neil - It was one star first thing - quite right too it's a terrible thread :bigergrin:

[quote=juliancoll;121204]Street Cred has been restored Mox!

All ya have to do is scream loudly about things on this forum that you don't like - and others will rally round to change whatever injustice they can - if it's within their power to do so.

Remember Mox - whatever injustices you see - others see too - but it's up to the first person to start the ball rolling and then make sure everyone runs with it. :winki:[/quote]

Thank goodness I have been a-fretting all day about my street cred :eerr:
I appreciate your generous star intervention on my behalf JC - I do hope that you will not be leaving me to fend for myself on the new forum??? :eeeek:

Go sign up or my wolf/bear/fox/fluffydog/yawning cat will bite yer bum :winki:

[quote=Moxie;121212]Suspect some of my buds have rallied around Neil - It was one star first thing - quite right too it's a terrible thread :bigergrin:[/quote]

I gave you five stars but can't remove them Mox!!! lol

Anyway as an apology, this is fun!!! (Roombas are mini robotic hoovers)

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LQ-jv8g1YVI]YouTube - Roomba Driver[/ame]

Well now...would you look at that!!! Remarkable :bigergrin:

[quote=Sally Donaldson;121267]

I gave you[B] five [/B]stars but can't remove them Mox!!! lol

Anyway as an apology, this is fun!!! (Roombas are mini robotic hoovers)[/quote]

Hey Sally! I've just seen a massive herd of pigs flying past my window!

Non ci credo!!! lol!!! :laughs:

I'm preserving your post in cyberspace for eternity - with gems like that you cant be too careful. :bigergrin:

[quote=Moxie;121215]Thank goodness I have been a-fretting all day about my street cred :eerr:
I appreciate your generous star intervention on my behalf JC - I do hope that you will not be leaving me to fend for myself on the new forum??? :eeeek:

Go sign up or my wolf/bear/fox/fluffydog/yawning cat will bite yer bum :winki:[/quote]

I know something you don't know.. doo dah, doo dah.. I know something you dont know.. doo dah, doo dah day! :bigergrin:

Hi moxie, I just clicked you and you are back up to 5. My God, the sheer power of the deciding vote eh ??

[quote=juliancoll;121270]I know something you don't know.. doo dah, doo dah.. I know something you dont know.. doo dah, doo dah day! :bigergrin:[/quote]

Spill da beans :masked:

[quote=Torchiarolan;121273]Hi moxie, I just clicked you and you are back up to 5. My God, the sheer power of the deciding vote eh ??[/quote]

9 votes and an average of 4.56

Which equals 8 votes at 5 and 1 vote at 1

[quote=Torchiarolan;121273]Hi moxie, I just clicked you and you are back up to 5. My God, the sheer power of the deciding vote eh ??[/quote]

Yup Yup Yup :yes:
Illustrates exactly my point with this star system doesn't it ? This terrible thread (let's be truthful) which was only ever a test run for a couple of avatars now has 5 stars. It is a nonsense. I say we let the phantom zap king go about his business quietly for this final month and never mention the pointy sparkly things again!

Thanks for the math stuff Mr A

Mox

[quote=Moxie;121278]Spill da beans :masked:[/quote]

Wot! Are you mad? Tell you and let everyone else listen in at the same same - you must be dreaming, haven't you ever played Chinese whispers?

Goes on all the time on this forum. :yes:

[quote=juliancoll;121270]I know something you don't know.. doo dah, doo dah.. I know something you dont know.. doo dah, doo dah day! :bigergrin:[/quote]

Here. Mox...Those nice guys, JC, have started the quiz again:bigergrin:

This time with a Dixieland beat:winki:

R

[quote=Ghianda;121280]9 votes and an average of 4.56

Which equals 8 votes at 5 and 1 vote at 1[/quote]

I wonder who the 1 might be ??? :veryconfused:

Ahh haa! To paraphrase a quote from that classic movie 'Highlander' .......... [I]'There can Be Only One'[/I] :winki: