12335 Water Bills

We bought our place in Umbria last August and successfully transferred all utility bills to our name through the agent but think the water bill may have been missed. Was there last month and still haven't received a bill for water. Is this sent out annually to the 'resident' or do we need to get this put in our name? If so how is this done?
Any advice is welcome...

Category
Cost of living - Utility Services

Ours is every 6 months..................December/January and June/July ish..........

Our water supplier in Umbria (Valle Umbra Servizi) often takes up to a year to send out bills, so don't worry yet!

[quote=Antinello;119567]We bought our place in Umbria last August and successfully transferred all utility bills to our name through the agent but think the water bill may have been missed. Was there last month and still haven't received a bill for water. Is this sent out annually to the 'resident' or do we need to get this put in our name? If so how is this done?
Any advice is welcome...[/quote]

We bought in the San Venanzo area last December and have just received our first bill from Umbra Acque at our UK address. €145 for three months seems mighty steep (13 Cubic metres of water) but there is a line saying [I]"adde addebito deposito €120"[/I]. I'm assuming it is a deposit but I don't know what for and how it is applied. Anyone got any ideas before I start shouting?

thanks all
guess it's highly likely we get billed once a year in the summer. Will check the post box when we're there next month...