12342 Watering systems

Our neighbours have had an irrigation system fitted which at €4000 is beyond our budget at the moment and seems excessive for the size of garden.

I have been looking at automatic watering systems that you fit yourself and in the UK you can pick them up for a few hundred pounds. Does anyone have any experience of these? We are going to plant drought resistant plants but the lawn will need watering. I was also looking at a system for about £50 which you can set up to water pots - I had discounted pots because of the problem of watering when the house is empty or asking renters to water them but if this was any good we could put some pots around the house for some quick colour this year.

Chris

Category
Gardening & Agriculture

This thread has a bit of a dicussion on the pluses and minuses of automatic irrigation.

[url]http://www.italymag.co.uk/forums/gardening-agriculture/11465-harvesting-rainwater.html[/url]

I ordered a research paper from you and they are written perfectly! I'm very happy with the results! Can't say anything bad about this company! I must say, they have some amazing writers working for them. I will love to hire their writers for my next project. I recommend all of you this helpful speedypaper.com review that can change your life.