12333 Helping Abandoned Animals Find Homes

Hello everyone

I hope it's OK to post about my new site which is devoted to helping pets in Italy and particularly to helping abandoned dogs (and soon cats and horses) find new homes. I'm getting appeals almost daily and it would be great if you could help spread the word and find these poor animals new homes. Even rehoming just one would be an achievement.

Thanks very much,

Category
General chat about Italy

Good for you - great website:yes:

I wish we could take them all but (and him) is being very firm on the subject, we are going to the animal refuge at Paganica tomorrow and if it is ok with you will pass onto you photos of some of the animals needing to be re homed to go on your site?

Brilliant.

Moxie

Of course Moxie, I'd be delighted.

I've added you to my list of sites. I do hope that helps find homes for some of the dogs! Good luck.

Thank you so much. I really appreciate you spreading the word. There are so many animals to help! As I imagined would happen, I am now getting sent appeals for cats too, so please take a look.

Fiona, fantastic work. I am glad there are people like you in the world. I've always thought if we looked after animals better we would instinctively be nicer to each other:yes:.

To quote our own dear Tesco - every little helps.

Hi Fiona

Lovely to see you on the forum. Long time no hear. Glad things are working well for you in the Casentino.

I just wondered if you know Malcolm Holiday, the Vet. in Arezzo, he and his sister Yvonne are very involved with animal welfare and rehoming too.

An extra thought, I have found this amazing product, Valerian extract, it is fantastic for calming stressed or frightened dogs. Our dog Vaz, now goes straight to the fridge at the first sound of a thunder storm. He waits by the fridge until his dose is duly administered. This is the company in the UK that supply it - [url=http://www.holisticpetsupplies.co.uk/product_info.php?products_id=50&osCsid=abb821f9924c126705d4e7934a5b504f]Holistic Pet Supplies - Complementary Remedies for Dogs, Cats & Horses[/url]

Best wishes
La Torre Italymag articles

That's fantastic I will check it out! I am all for holistic medicine and will post something on it soon.

I have emailed Malcolm but had no reply yet as quite a few people have been telling me about how great he and Yvonne are.