12341 Breakdown cover

Ron will be travelling to Cassino by car in a couple of weeks time. We don't have AA or RAC breakdown cover at all for my car which he is taking but feel we should have it for this long journey.
So advice please. Which company do we go with
Recommendations please.
Thanks
Maralyn

Category
General chat about Italy

"moved to italiauncovered.co.uk"

Hopefully, this can give you some pointers:-

[url=http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.html?t=828191]**Continental breakdown cover: single trip** - MoneySavingExpert.com Forums[/url]

[B][I]hi Maralyn, whats the problem, you worried it will break down cos you have totally clapped it out with all that fast driving you have been doing [/I][/B]

How on earth did you know I am a speed queen in my car!!!! I only did 2ks over the limit and got done there. Have been done twice in the UK at well.

I drive my car and know nothing about it and how it works. As long as it gets me from A to B then that is OK by me. It was being serviced last week and I was informed that the glove compartment is also a fridge!!!! Well blow me down. And I have suffered from melted chocolate.........sorry, warm milk, for years!

Ron is taking my car because, well I don;'t really know why actually. He is leaving me his car which is nicer!!!

Alan, thank you for that site, I will explore and find what I need.
thanks
Maralyn