12292 enel english speaking help?

[CENTER]hi i wondered if anyone could tell me if they know of any english speaking contact details for 'Enel' near Naples area please.

we are having a problem with our neighbour who is refusing us/enel to put an overhead electric cable above his land to our property,we do have a geometre on the case,but i wanted to speed things up abit,if you know what i mean!!:yes:

does anyone know if he is legally able to refuse this action,and what we can do,with limited italian lingo? :no:thank you for any advice again!!
estherina [/CENTER]

Category
Legal

I do not think that ENEL offers English-speaking assistance. Anyway, I would suggest that you allow your geometra to sort things out on your behalf.

ENEl can't even speak in coherent Italian most of the time, so you'll be lukcy to find someone who speaks English. Regarding your problem, ENEL will sort it out - they can impose the right to pass and impose vincoli on the neighbour who can't do anything, unless he decides to pay (at his expense) to put it underground. But, ENEL like most state monopolies dont do anything in a hurry, and I doubt a geometra can speed things up.

thank you for your useful post! so you belive we cant be stopped with the connection?:spinny:

You have a legal right to electricity if you have a house which is constructed legally (and illegally) - and nobody can stop you getting connected.

wow thats good to hear...thank you for that!:yes: