12293 rental in sansepolcro

Hi all - can you help?

I am thinking of renting out an apartment in Sansepolcro for six months and have been offered 450 euros a month. I thought this was quite low, is it low for a two bedroomed apartment? It is 90sqm and in very good condition, fully furnished.

Thanks

Category
Property Sales/Rental Advice

Hi Headyheady,

Why dont you pop into or ring Tecnocasa, Sansepolcro [url=http://www.casa.it/age/53879/53879_c.htm]Agenzia immobiliare a Arezzo : Immobiliare STUDIO SAN SEPOLCRO S.A.S. vendita affitti a Sansepolcro appartamenti ville immobili commerciali[/url] and get an idea of the going rate. The longish rental term market is quite different from the holiday one and I would also suggest you find out what the legal implications are for this type of rental. I read recently on here that the tenant has considerable rights when in comes to renting. So to avoid over staying etc. make sure you get a clear contract etc. Please note I am not a lawyer this is only 'neighbourly advice'.

Hi

In the summer season you should be able to get almost 400 euros a week.

For a 6 month let I think about 550 euros should be what you are aiming for but it does depend on the condition and exact location of the apartment.

David